• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Guys, who is hotter?: Courtney vs Shelly

Suicune Rider

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
While I love Water-types very much, I must admit-I prefer Courtney, just look at her! Elegant, nice legs and high heels...everything I find attractive in a woman! Shelly is a bit too revealing to me, but again, that's depite I support team Aqua otherwise, for some reason I like Courtney's design in Omega Ruby a lot...not that Shelly isn't, but...

Re: Guys, who is hotter?

Courtney, though I still prefer her RSE design and Adventures personality.

Re: Guys, who is hotter?

Courtney for me too. Same reasons as suicine, cause them legs tho

This is just a general reminder for everyone in Contest Hall, don't forget to include the names of the two competing characters in the title of your contest so it can be searched easier. :)

Courtney, hands down. While I like Shelly well enough, I prefer her redhead form over her "updated" form. While there's nothing wrong with her, I just find Courtney more appealing. Plus I rather like her type, and that outfit only makes her more appealing to me.

I voted Shelly, but I prefer her old redhead design. They both look good. But, the whole robotic character of Courtney just kinda puts me off.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom