• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guzma's Graffiti

Guzma

Actually Your Boy Guzma
Reaction score
So yeah, seeing as how I'm taking a drawing class this semester, I'm gonna probably be posting some drawings here. I'm gonna start off with a Pokemon I saw in a dream about a Pokemon/Etrian Odyssey crossover I had last night...
Sinisilk.JPG

This is Sinisilk. She (all Sinisilk are female, kind of like Salazzle and Vespiquen) is a Bug/Dark-type based on black widow spiders and Skulltulas from Zelda. She's the fully-evolved form of the Entomologist class' starter, Atterkopf.

Attachments

• Sinisilk.JPG
    Sinisilk.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 33
I had another idea for a Pokemon called Maskhopper. However, drawing it would require colored pencils, and I'm unfortunately out of those... Buuuuuuut I can splice sprites together to make it!
Maskhopper.png
Shiny Maskhopper.png

It's a two-stage Bug/Fighting-type based on Kamen Rider. I made it using parts from Bisharp (arms, legs; legs are slightly modified to be more capable of high jumps), Scizor (thorax), Venomoth (abdomen), Accelgor (scarf), Venonat (eyes; slightly modified to be smaller and fit on the head), Ledian (antennae), Machamp (belt; slightly modified to be smaller) and Leavanny (head; heavily modified).

Locusatsu.JPG

This is Locusatsu, a Bug/Fighting-type grasshopper based on Kamen Rider!
Buzzibelle.JPG

And this is Buzzibelle, a Bug/Flying-type damselfly based on planes! Ultralight biplanes, with the tail guns of old bomber planes, to be specific.

Last edited:
A whole bunch of new ideas!
Tundroth.JPG

Tundroth is a Bug/Ice-type. It's a speedy special attacker with the ability Compound Eyes, letting it spam Blizzard and Hurricane with high accuracy, as well as being able to reliably put opponents to sleep with Sleep Powder, letting it set up with Quiver Dance. It's basically Vivillon with better offensive typing, a better movepool and much better Speed, Special Attack and Special Defense, allowing it to deal considerable damage even before setting up with Quiver Dance.
Commandant.JPG

Commandant is a Bug/Ground-type. It's a redesign and retheming of Minerant. It still has Huge Power (running off a solid base 91 Attack, making the third-strongest user of Huge Power/Pure Power behind Mega Mawile and Mega Medicham), but it's now based on army ants and explosive ants, hence the grenade abdomen. Its Defense is surprisingly solid, but its Speed and HP are average and its special stats are low.
Docsquito.JPG

Docsquito is a Bug/Poison-type based on mosquitoes and plague doctors. As much as I love Buzzwole, it isn't themed around being a plague-spreading parasite, which Docsquito embraces, also making up for the disappointment Spritzee and Aromatisse put me through. It actually has Triage, which allows it to use draining moves like Leech Life and Strength Sap and utility moves such as Aromatherapy with priority. Triage also synergizes with its signature move, Vile Infusion, which is basically a Poison-type Drain Punch that has a 40% chance of badly poisoning the target. While it looks frail, it actually has solid physical bulk; its Attack is only decent, however, and its special stats are abysmal. Its best stat is by far its Speed.
Buoytle.jpg

Finally, there's Buoytle, a Bug/Water-type based on diving beetles and, well, divers. It's an incredibly bulky Pokemon with good HP, Defense and Special Defense, and its Attack is fairly decent. It's meant to be a setup sweeper, and has the ability Unaware, allowing it to wallbreak while ignoring its opponents stat boosts, and it has reliable healing through Slack Off.

Last edited:
I love a good wall, Buoytle sits well with me.
These are incredibly well thought out!!

Back
Top Bottom