• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gym Leader/Elite 4/Champion Discussion

Iris is fit to be the champion?

• Total voters
Re: Gym Leader/Gym Leader Team Predictions

Not bad, could've been worse, still wish the levels were slightly higher. :(

Edit: Oh crap. I hope Clay losing Palpitoed doesn't mean Shizui has Semsitoed.

Skyla's Team: Level 37 Swoobat, Level 37 Skarmory, Level 39 Swanna. All female

I wanted Altaria, but Skarmory is just as awesomes.

Drayden’s team: Druddigon Lv 46, Flygon Lv 46, Haxorus Lv 48

I like the levels of his team, but even more so, Flygon.

I was saying, that is high levels for the seventh gym. Skyla was 39. That means Shizui is gonna be around 55 imo. Then the Elite Four 60 probably.

I'm glad for the slight level bump of the last five GLs than from the previous two games, but why were they still given a max of three pokemon?

I was saying, that is high levels for the seventh gym. Skyla was 39. That means Shizui is gonna be around 55 imo. Then the Elite Four 60 probably.

I can see that. You have to travel at least two towns and routes just to get from Drayden's gym to the town where Shizui will be located.

why we don't get ingo/emmet's teams :( i guess the player skipped their battle for now since it wasn't needed to continue into the story.

Shizui’s team: Carracosta Lv 49, Wailord Lv 49, Jellicent Lv 51

Not much difference in those levels from Drayden, I'd say. Probably has a reason.

Shizui’s team: Carracosta Lv 49, Wailord Lv 49, Jellicent Lv 51

Not much difference in those levels from Drayden, I'd say. Probably has a reason.
Looks like my guess with Carracosta and Wailord was right. Still wish he used Alomomola over Jellicent.

Re: Gym Leader + Elite 4 Discussion

Ghost Elite Four member: Level 56 Cofagrigus, Level 56 Drifblim, Level 56 Golurk, Level 58 Chandelure

Dark-type Elite Four member: Level 56 Liepard, Level 56 Scrafty, Level 56 Krookodile, Level 58 Bisharp

Psychic-type Elite Four member: Level 56 Musharna, Level 56 Sigilyph, Level 56 Reuniclus, Level 58 Gothitelle

Seems like Shauntal and Grimsley and Caitlin

These are like the same teams, bar the obvious switching out of Jellicient due to Shizui. :/

Thank Arceus for the level bumps, that is much appreciated. Skyla, Drayden, and everyone on up is looking pretty good so far and this is just the normal mode. Hope that they have fuller teams on challenge mode.

Fighting-type Elite Four member: Level 56 Sawk, Level 56 Throh, Level 56 Mienshao, Level 58 Conkeldurr

Very disappointing.

Champion soon!

Or we get Gym Leader rematches back.

The Unova Champion:
Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 57, Druddigon Lv. 57, Aggron Lv. 57, Archeops Lv. 57, ? Lv. 57 Haxorus Lv. 59

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Why Game Freak why? Stupid Iris.

I dunno whether to laugh, or to die a little inside. Why Iris and not Drayden? The hell?

www.dotup.org3116306.jpg

Nope, Lapras, apparently.

Srs. Iris. 4 Dragons. Lance, where art thou.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom