• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gym Leader/Elite 4/Champion Discussion

Iris is fit to be the champion?

• Total voters
Re: Gym Leader + Elite 4 Discussion

Ungh, why am I not surprised that Iris is the champion? This makes me a little sad. ::is allowing her hatred of anime!Iris to cloud her opinion of game!Iris::

You've got to be joking. Lamest Champion ever.

I can't believe how mad people are getting, I think her team is pretty good.

Honestly what were you people expecting?

I'm not gonna lie I also like her new appearance, but this doesn't make much sense. Drayden would had been a much better choice for the Unova Champion position, while Iris would had been a much better choice for being the Gym Leader.

The anime community is going to go batshit, I can already see that happening if this happens in the anime.

wwwdotuporg3116306.jpg

Well, this is a shock.

Ecks, fucking, dee. Best Champion, easily.

Hey, Player. KODOMO NE!

I'll admit, I do quite like her new design, especially compared to her original art.

I'm a little disappointed there aren't more new Gym Leaders, but I wonder if the order of the old ones is still the same? I'd like to see Clay as the new eighth Gym Leader, he did seem to be the one in charge before.

Now I just hope Iris isn't a member of the Elite Four. *Shudders*
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @Bouffalant Herdier; @Hidden Mew; @Hitomi; @Pyroclastic Friend;

Iris being the champion means 100% guaranteed purchase from me. I like her new design, it makes her look like a queen! I'm very eager to listen to her Champion Battle music. Oh, and to all of you who don't like that Iris is the champion:

Iris-pokemon-19259121-800-450.jpg

You're such a kid!

Last edited:

Well, better than Lenora or Straiton trio. I do admit her new design is pretty nice.

Darn the TSG chat section for spoiling Iris is the champion.

The anime forum is going to explode if this ever carries onto the anime.

Does this mean that you find Alder later on in a secret area all super leveled up like Red and Steven in gens 2 & 3?

The anime forum's going to explode over this, even if it's only limited to the game canon lol.

There's no chance of Drayden and Iris being switched between versions, perchance?

Drayden would have been the best champ. Maybe they saw him as too attached to one type to diversify to other Dragon-like Pokémon.

Does this mean that you find Alder later on in a secret area all super leveled up like Red and Steven in gens 2 & 3?

Considering you battle him very early on, they might opt out of making him to be this powerful "final boss" later.

Watch as it's N.

I'm a little annoyed right now. There was like no build-up, nothing indicating that she was even interested in becoming Champion. She was even training to become a gym leader in Black (while already a gym leader in White), and now she's suddenly the Champion. This sort of reeks of Mary Sue, to be honest.

Then again I suppose this like when Wallace became Champion in Emerald, so whatever.

I KNEW IT!

Totally guessed/ hoped that Iris would be Elite 4/ Champion. This is so awesome!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom