• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

302vv6e.png

Yowza, yowza, yowza.

Flannery has serious competition for hottest gym leader now O_O

And now for the 1337 4 battle info, straight from pokebeach:
- Reposting Elite Four data - Shikimi (Ghost): Lv.48 Deathkan, Lv.48 Burunkeru, Lv.48 Gorog, Lv.50 Chandelar; Giima (Dark): Lv.48 Nageki, Lv.48 Rohpushin, Lv.48 Dageki, Lv.50 Kojondo; Katorea (Psychic): Lv.48 Zuruzukin, Lv.48 Warubiaru, Lv.48 Leopardas, Lv.50 Kirikizan; Renbu (Fighting): Lv.48 Ranculus, Lv.48 Shinporah, Lv.48 Musharna, Lv.50 Gothilselle; Champion is Belle: Lv.63 Muurando, Lv.63 Baokey/Hiyakey/Yanakey, Lv.63 Musharna, Lv.63 Kojondo, Lv. Chandelar, Lv.65 Daikenki/Jaroda/Enbuoh

Gotta love more info:
# - As we showed yesterday, Cynthia is in the game and you can challenge her during the spring and summer. Her team is Lv.75 Spiritomb, Lv.75 Shibirudon, Lv.75 Milotic, Lv.75 Wargle, Lv.75 Lucario, and a Lv.77 Garchomp.
# - After you defeated Belle, a new Champion apparently took her place: his name is Champion Adeku. He uses a Lv.75 Agirudar, Lv.75 Buffalon, Lv.75 Crimgan, Lv.75 Vaivanilla, Lv.75 Shubarugo, and a Lv.77 Urgamoth.
From Pokebeach.

well they could always be like that now can they?
Except pokemon is one of nintendo's hottest properties, they aren't going to be stupid and put something in that could attract bad attention.

And secondly...she's a freaking girl. For one thing, I think Japanese players would've said something if it was actually a trap and for another...Sugimori loves his women. I don't think he'd allow a region where there were only two female gym leaders.

Gym Leader sprites don't move any more... :( Are any trainer sprites animated?

Does anyone know if there are Gym Leader rematches?

N, Cheren, and Belle are animated...

I guess it's something we'll have to wait for.

Still no word on rematches.

Hopefully there is some sort of rematch thing for gym leaders, probably because seeing them tougher and stuff is always nice.

Pokebeach only has data on their parties when you battle them. So I don't think it's likely. ;__;

Only so far. There is still hope.

I don't see why it'd be neglected. It's practically a staple now.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom