Young Battle Trainer
- May 26, 2016
- Reaction score
Based on the trailer, it's looking like Gyms will return, with one type already pretty much confirmed (Grass).
4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.
You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site, or it's archival sites is not allowed.
Judging by the mining area, there might be one underground that's a Rock or Ground type gym.Based on the region map, it's easy to spot at least 6 stadiums (assuming those are the gyms). Maybe 7, but I'm not sure whether or not what I'm seeing in the industrial city is a stadium or not.
Not sure if I'm missing one, or if the last gym(s) just have a very unorthodox look compared to the rest.
- Green one on the lower left is probably the one we saw in the trailer, so most likely grass.
- Blue one directly on the far right from that is on a port, surrounded by water, and blue, so most likely water.
- Brown one in the rocky mountains in the left could be rock.
- Purple one in the forest with the glowing mushrooms looks fairy to me. Post below mentioned poison, that's very likely too.
- Black and white one at the top of the mansion in the snowy mountains screams ice.
- The red one in the metropolis at the top looks different, but has the same blue/red logo we've seen in the grass stadium, so it could be a gym, but it could very well be the league as well. There's no obvious type if it's actually another gym, though. Maybe multi-type gym again?
- And if there's actually one in the industrial city, I think it could as well be steel, but there's nothing outside the location to hint at the type.
I was thinking the same.Judging by the mining area, there might be one underground that's a Rock or Ground type gym.
I think that the tower gym could be Electric.I was thinking the same.
So far I think the candidates for "not in plain sight" gyms seem to be the castle (dragon? steel?), somewhere underground in the mines (ground?), in the industrial city (steel? normal? fire?), or at the top of the big tower in the dome (literally no idea what type it could be)