• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

This is my predicted Gym order in each version:

Pokemon Sword
  1. Grass (Milo)
  2. Water (Nessa)
  3. Ice
  4. Fairy
  5. Fighting (Bea)
  6. Fire
  7. Dragon
  8. Electric
Pokemon Shield
  1. Grass (Milo)
  2. Water (Nessa)
  3. Ice
  4. Poison
  5. Ghost (Allister)
  6. Steel
  7. Dragon
  8. Electric

So... what outfit numbers will you all use. I hope we can choose different numbers, so you can have a different outfit during every gym battle. If this is the case, my main number will be 018, because 18 is my favorite number.

I'm honestly struggling with this believe it or not. At first thought I wanted to go with my favorite number, 9, but since we have 3 digits max, I also wanted to pick a 3 digit number (possibly my favorite Pokemon Salamence's number 373. But realistically, I'm probably gonna go with 9. :p

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we getting another set of version exclusive gyms?

The official site said something like "certain towns will have different gym leaders based on your version" so we're definitely going to have some more.

Hmmm in that case, is it possible that where the Fairy type gym and where the Ice gyms are might have different ones depending on their version?

Hmmm in that case, is it possible that where the Fairy type gym and where the Ice gyms are might have different ones depending on their version?
It's possible, although I think that the industrial area could also be version exclusive.

I think that the version exclusive Gym pairings are Fighting/Ghost, Fairy/Poison, and Fire/Steel. I also think that Grass, Water, Ice, Dragon, and Electric-type Gyms will be present in both games.

Hmmm.... I'm not so sure about that? I'm looking at the map for Galar and I can't help think that Milo and Nessa are the 2nd and 3rd gym leaders rather than the 1st; I agree with you on Fairy a version exclusive but I can also see it being possibly Dark or Psychic and the Ice gym being version exclusive as well. Something about those two areas really nags at the back of my head.

Probably 030, because I’ve found that the number 30 has been kind of a lucky number throughout my life - for example I was born on December 30th, a lot of my favorite Pokémon have had attacks that do 30 damage in the TCG, and I got my first job in my field which I actually really enjoyed just after I turned 30.
Highfive, same birthday! =D

More interesting if all gym leaders will Dynamax or Gigantomax their fovorites?
Taking the moves they learn then type immunity abilities like sap sipper and water absorb will be easy.

Are people sure gym 4 is ghost and not fairy? Impedimp? On the other side brother and sister could rival and battle each other? Or the city has 2 gyms? That can change when gym 4 and 6?

Um...the Fighting Gym was unofficial, though...
Plus, they’ve shown both Gyms in the exact same location...
And thats not weird? In one game?did we had something like that? Interesring how anime will solve it? Battle both gym leaders to find out who is stronger and should become gym leader or battle between gym leaders?

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom