• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

H.A.W.X. Trials and Tribulations (Soap and Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aelia

Out of the sky
Reaction score
SOAP AND SERVER ONLY

Plot:
After the death of a downed USAF pilot, a pretty famous one. The USAF had shut down, losing confidence in themselves. They got an email from Artemis sending an invitation to fight in the war. They got motivated, and this is where we are now.

OOC: Alright, you can start.

OOC: Ok, here goes.

BIC: Roach got into his MiG. "This is gonna be one hell of a war." Roach said to himself.

''Alright, Roach, you know your mission, right?'' The commander said. ''We are to strike a target in a city. The risk of causing causing collateral damage is high here. We're sending 1st Lieutenant Pierce with you.'' The commander continued.
Carolyn ''Spring'' Pierce was sitting in her MiG-29. ''Couldn't I just fly my F-18 like usual?'' She complained, not noticing that her radio was on the same channel as Roach's.

''Needle 1, contact Magic Eye at frequency 172.'' The commander said.
-Meanwhile-
''Needle 2, cleared for take-off. Wind 0-0-0 at 5.'' He said to Spring. Spring in turn ignited her afterburners and took off.

"Lieutenant peirce!" Roach shouted down the radio.

''Go ahead, Roach.'' Spring replied.

"Enemies are setting up ambush points!" Roach replied.

''Where? W-wait... My radar's picking up something dead ahead... Moving at... Mach 2?!'' Spring said. ''It's a missile! Roach, turn on your ECM!'' She said before she did the same.

"Turning on now. Sending flares, watch your radar." Roach replied.

''We're not even 30 miles out of base yet!'' Spring exclaimed.
-Sometime (and a lot of missiles) later''
''Needle 2 to Needle 1, we're almost over the target city... Wait... I'm picking up 2, no, 4 bandits in our 10... Shit! Interceptors!'' Spring uttered just before she noticed a missile on her 9. ''Dang! I'm out of flares! Fuck!'' She uttered as she desperately tried to shake off the missile. ''Roach, do something!'' She cried.

"Spring dive now. I'm going to shoot the missile." Roach replied.

''How are you gonna do that? That sucker's flying at Mach 3! Shit! It's coming closer!'' Spring uttered. Suddenly, the missile exploded about 50 metres away from Spring, sending one of the shards flying straight through's Spring's windshield, shattering it.

"Base this is Roach, Spring is going down I repeat Spring is going down." Roach said.

''Needle 2 to Needle 1... The plane's still flying... It's still working fine... Although... I don't know how long I can hold out without the windshield...'' Spring said, not aware of her injuries caused by the windshield's shards. ''Needle 2, this is Magic Eye, we'll guid eyou home, don't worry. Needle lead, abort mission and RTB. Needle 1, you've been tasked with guiding Spring back home.'' Magic Eye said.

''Of course your are, you idiot. Sucker forgot his bloody callsign.'' Magic Eye's operator joked. ''But we've got more pressing matters at hand. Spring is going down if you don't guide her home, and we don't want to lose another pilot.'' He continued.

"Sorry base, I'm going there now." Roach said. "Spring are you there?"

Spring didn't respond, but she was still conscious. She apparently was focusing on keeping her plane stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom