• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

H-H-H-HALP!

Ultra Pidgeot

good cyberdaddy
Reaction score
Hey there, Writer's Block! I've got some questions. I have tonnes of ideas in my mind, but no idea what order I should write them in.

IDEAS
1. Tales of Turlego is my first priority and will be first no matter what.
2. The International Police buddy cop story
3. Maybe re-writing Branches
4. Doing the stereotypical thing and writing a One Shot for Giovanni's backstory
5. A Pokémon Ranger fic
6. One about Gold as an adult

What order d'ya think they should be written in?

(also, one shots can be written during ToT)

You got me with the adult!Gold and Giovanni's backstory points.

...but, honestly, I don't know. You should write your stuff as your own inspiration tells you to.

I hate to say it, as I've done it myself, but everyone does Giovanni's back story. Rewrites should also only be done if 100% necessary.

As a Ranger fan, I'd suggest working on that, it could be fun. Adult Gold story could be good depending.

1. Tales of Turlego is my first priority and will be first no matter what.
2. A Pokémon Ranger fic
3. One about Gold as an adult
4. Doing the stereotypical thing and writing a One Shot for Giovanni's backstory
5. The International Police buddy cop story
6. Maybe re-writing Branches

That's on the rough sentence alone. Do them in the order of which ones are more developed in your head.

I know everyone's done Giovanni, but I think I might have a different approach to it. Also, the buddy cop idea is just a slight bit more fleshed out than the others, so GIROG may get his wish...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom