• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: HA Carvanah/Sharpedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel_Justice

Forged in Combat
Reaction score
Since Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming soon I'm looking for a HA Carvanah/Sharpedo so I can grab a speed boost before going Mega and crunch everything to death.

I'll part with one of the following in return.

6 IV Naive Bagon (male) with Sheer Force in an Ultra Ball
6 IV Adamant Marill (Male) with Huge Power in a Dive Ball. Has Aqua Jet and Belly Drum as egg moves.
5 IV Bold Rotom (missing attack).
5 IV Bold Eevee (Male, missing attack). Has wish as an egg move.
a berry set consisting of a Lansat, Starf and Enigma Berry.
an Ability Capsule.
An Imposter Ditto. Don't have one currently but I have the safari, won't take me long to find one.
Other HA Safari pokemon if you're looking for something I might have it since I have many people registered in my 3DS.

I have a Adamant Sharpedo with Speed Boost that I could breed for you. It'll be in a regular Poke Ball, however, as it's a male, so I hope that doesn't rain on your parade. If you're interested in it, PM me later so we can talk trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom