• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: HA Corphish, Starly and Staryu

Metabee

Now I've Seen It All!
Reaction score
So I'm looking for a few HA Pokemon to use for breeding.

Corphish/Crawdaunt with the HA Adaptability
Starly/Staravia/Staraptor with the HA Reckless
Staryu/Starmie with the HA Analytic

I guess that last one is a bit more of a long shot because I think you can only get it in past generations, but I'll try anyway. IVs don't matter, and while a female would be preferred (apart from Staryu, obviously), I'll pretty much take what I can get because all I want is the ability.

In return I've got quite a few 5IV Pokemon that could be used for trading, and some other HA Pokemon. I don't really want to list all the ones I have because that would take ages but if you say what you need I'll see if I have it!

FC: 1220-7670-1049

I can breed you corphish or Starly
do you have any fossil HA pokemon in anything other than normal or dream balls?

@Metabee;

I can breed you a 5 IV flawless HA Staryu......I also have the same question as Venom

Last edited:
Aside from a few of the starters and I think Carvanha, I don't have any of the transfer-only HAs. Sorry that I can't be of any help there...

i could get the staryu if you give me like 10 minutes (getting it from BW2) just give me anything really

I can get you a Starly and Corphish. Do you have any of these HA Pokemon? I've got a pending trade for Staryu, Darumaka and Lileep so not really looking for those three.

NORMAL → Meowth | Lickitung | Kangaskhan | Porygon | Munchlax/Snorlax | Sentret | Furret | Stantler | Smeargle | Miltank | Zigzagoon |Skitty | Buneary | Glameow | Chatot | Patrat | Bouffalant

FIRE → Darumaka

FIGHTING → Timburr

WATER → Psyduck | Tentacool | Horsea | Goldeen | Staryu | Chinchou | Qwilfish | Mantyke/Mantine | Carvanha | Wailmer | Barboach | Feebas | Clamperl | Relicanth | Luvdisc | Shellos (Blue) | Finneon | Basculin (Red & Blue) | Tirtouga | Frillish | Alomomola

GRASS → Bellsprout | Exeggutor | Cottonee | Maractus | Foongus

POISON → Ekans | Stunky | Skorupi

GROUND → Hippopotas

PSYCHIC → Woobat | Sigilyph | Elgyem

ROCK → Geodude | Omanyte | Kabuto | Lileep | Anorith | Cranidos | Shieldon | Amaura (Not Available) | Tyrunt (Not Available)

BUG → Weedle | Spinarak | Volbeat | Kricketot | Karrablast | Shelmet | Durant

STEEL → Aron

FAIRY → Flabébé (White & Orange Flowers)

I can get you a Starly and Corphish. Do you have any of these HA Pokemon? I've got a pending trade for Staryu, Darumaka and Lileep so not really looking for those three.

I've already arranged with Blahman for a Corphish, so a Starly would be great. Would a HA Carvanha be okay?

I've already arranged with Blahman for a Corphish, so a Starly would be great. Would a HA Carvanha be okay?

Sounds good -- I'll breed in about 1-2 hours. Is that alright?

Edit: @Metabee Scratch that, I misread what you said. I already have a Starly bred so I can trade whenever. Let me know, I'll be online for another 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Edit: Scratch that, I misread what you said. I already have a Starly bred so I can trade whenever. Let me know, I'll be online for another 20 minutes.

Sorry I missed you yesterday. Would you be free to trade today?

Edit: Scratch that, I misread what you said. I already have a Starly bred so I can trade whenever. Let me know, I'll be online for another 20 minutes.

Sorry I missed you yesterday. Would you be free to trade today?

No I work tonight, I'm about to head to bed and I won't really have time to trade before I go to work. I'll be online about 7:30-10:00am central time tomorrow morning.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom