• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HA! Don't make me laugh! - Humor Thread

One person in a cemetary says to the other "morning" he replies "no I'm just walking through".

Here's one I heard awhile back.

What's the difference between a musician and a bench?

One can support a family of three.

If I hear some more music-related jokes that make me laugh, I'll be sure to share them.

I saw the "Why was 6 afraid of 7?" anti-joke near the beginning of this thread, and it reminded me of a hilarious chapter from a oneshot collection of a friend of mine. Even if you don't know that much about the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, I'm sure you'll find this funny. You can read it here.

What do you call a guy who likes to hang out with musicians?

A drummer.

How many theoretical physicists does it take to change a light bulb?

Two. One to hold the light bulb, the other to spin the universe.

-Waiter, why is there a disco ball in my sandwich?
-It's a club sandwich, sir.

Wise Man: "The wise question not why, but how."
Student: "What?"
Wise Man: "Exactly."

Inspirational Personal Quote: "We are taught Defensive Driving. We teach ourselves Offencive Driving."

Everyone's different behind the wheel of a car. It's my option that whoever you are while driving alone is the real you and the real me doesn't need to be behind the wheel of a car!

What my sister wanted to make:
image.jpg

What she made:
image.jpg

Whoever said there's no such thing as a stupid question has never had to write a warning label.
"Warning Toxic, do not consume... Remove metallic wrapping before microwaving... If breathing stops, contact physician immediately..."
Gyud Gyad man!

Last edited:
Guy 1 : Oh no! The creator of Minecraft has been murdered!
Guy 2 : I guess the killer TURNED IT UP A NOTCH.
(yyyeeeeeeaaaaaaah)

Two Cannibals are eating a Clown. One says "Is it just me, or does this taste funny?"

What kind of car does a Viking drive?

A Fjord.

Last edited by a moderator:
[video=youtube;o6wAc7VB1PY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6wAc7VB1PY[/video]

Son: Dad, are ghosts real?

Dad: Of course not, son. Why'd you ask?

Son: Our maid said they're real.

Dad. SON! WE DON'T HAVE A MAID!

This is transcribed from memory, and was actually an add on TV ages ago. Being blind, I don't know the exact details of the scenes, so I made a couple bits up, but I do remember the punchline so the funny factor should still be there.

(Dad is working on the computer when his little girl comes up to him.)

Girl: Daddy, can you read me a story?
Dad: Sorry, honey, I'm busy right now. Maybe later.

(Later, when the dad is in the kitchen doing the dishes...)

Little Girl: Daddy, can you read me a story?
Dad: In a little while, sweetie.

(Later, when dad is sitting on the lounge, but is about to go to bed...)

Little Girl: Daddy, can you read me a story?
Dad: *sighs* I'm so tired, honey. Ask Mummy.
Little Girl: *goes over to her mother* Mummy, can Daddy read me a story?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom