• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

GEN VI: HA Drillbur

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm searching for an HA Drillbur. IVs and Natures don't matter as I'll get that together myself. What I can offer is an Adamant 31/31/31/31/x/31 HA Dratini. Feel free to post here or VM me if you have an HA Drillbur.

Paleo

We are but men
Reaction score
I could catch you a HA Excadrill :)
I presume you want it to be female?
And do you want it to be in a particular Pokéball?

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
I could catch you a HA Excadrill :)
I presume you want it to be female?
And do you want it to be in a particular Pokéball?
Gender and Pokeball don't matter to me. Also I tried to PM you this information but it said your PM box was full.

Paleo

We are but men
Reaction score
Gender and Pokeball don't matter to me. Also I tried to PM you this information but it said your PM box was full.
I blame the quote PM's!

Anyway, I'll go to the friend safari now to catch one for you :)

Oh, and what is your FC?

Edit: I haven't caught your Excadrill yet, but I have to go now, so we'll have to trade later today :/
I'll be available again in 3 hours or so

Last edited: