• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HA extreme speed dratini give away - DIVE BALL now available

redfoxlove

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is really looking for these things, but they're special enough that i thought i'd give them their own post so they were easy to find if someone's looking.

I have extra 4-5IV extreme speed dratinis all are jolly nature and in the poke balls noted. I will name anything at your request.

DIVE BALLS
MARVEL SCALE (HA)
M 31/x/31/x/31/31
M 31/31/31/x/x/31
M x/31/31/x/31/31
M 31/31/31/x/x/31
F 31/31/31/x/x/31
F 31/31/x/x/31/31

SHED SKIN
M 31/31/31/x/31/31
F 31/x/31/x/31/31
F 31/x/31/x/31/31

REGULAR POKE BALLS
MARVEL SCALE (HA)
F x/31/31/x/31/31
M x/31/31/x/31/31
F 31/31/31/x/x/31
M 31/31/31/x/x/31
F 31/31/31/x/31/x - x2
M 31/31/31/x/31/x
M 31/31/x/x/31/31
M 31/x/31/x/31/31

SHED SKIN, in case you'd rather have your speedy dragonite not flinch
F 31/x/31/x/31/31
M 31/x/31/x/31/31
F 31/31/x/x/31/31
M 31/31/x/x/31/31
F 31/31/31/x/31/x
M 31/31/31/x/31/x
M x/31/31/x/31/31

I need to empty my boxes and you need a dratini, a perfect arrangement.
In return I'd really love (but do not require, as this is a give away) some IV bred pokemon, parents with egg moves, non-english pokemon with IVs, etc. i'm pretty easy to please

because these pokemon have only 4IVs, i'm not going to ask for anything crazy or special and i'm considering it a give away. if you want one of these, i'll get you one.

If you don't want to spend your time re-breeding these, I can be bribed into getting you a dratini of your dreams, you can choose gender, nature, and IVs. This offer, however, is not a give away and will require the aforementioned bribery.

Last edited:
Re: HA extreme speed dratini give away

I'd like to have that male 31/31/31/x/31/x HA Dratini of yours :)

I have many 4-5IV Pokémon, so I'll give you one of those. Probably a Mawile, cuz I have a lot of them ^^

I'd like to have that male 31/31/31/x/31/x HA Dratini of yours :)

I have many 4-5IV Pokémon, so I'll give you one of those. Probably a Mawile, cuz I have a lot of them ^^

He's all yours! I've added you and am online. and yeah, i've got that mawile overload too :p see you soon!

EDIT: does it need a name?

He's all yours! I've added you and am online. and yeah, i've got that mawile overload too :p see you soon!

EDIT: does it need a name?

No name needed :)
And since you already have (many) Mawile, imma give you something else

I'll be online in a minute

Edit: your Mii is really pretty by the way :p

Could I have the Female 31/31/31/x/x/31 with the HA?

I'll give you a 5IV Adamant Charmander with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush and Flare Blitz as egg moves (also need to get rid of them =) )

Could I have the Female 31/31/31/x/x/31 with the HA?

I'll give you a 5IV Adamant Charmander with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush and Flare Blitz as egg moves (also need to get rid of them =) )

Absolutely. give me a minute to add you and then we'll get all swapped out!

Thanks a bunch for the Dratini =)

Updated! Yay for pretty poke balls! Take them all (please, my boxes can only hold so much)

I'd like the female 31/31/x/x/31/31 Dratini in a Dive Ball please? XD

I'll give you a Modest HA Ralts 31/x/31/31/31/31 in exchange, I need to get rid of these as well. xDD

I'll give you a Modest HA Ralts 31/x/31/31/31/31 in exchange, I need to get rid of these as well. xDD

ralts is more than fine, but i was about to post on your thread asking for a jungle vivillon. we can do one trade or two, makes no difference to me. whatever you prefer, just let me know. I have plenty of leftovers to do a second trade :) i've added you and i'll be online

Last edited:

ralts is more than fine, but i was about to post on your thread asking for a jungle vivillon. we can do one trade or two, makes no difference to me. whatever you prefer, just let me know. I have plenty of leftovers to do a second trade :) i've added you and i'll be online

Lol what a coincidence. XDD

And that's okay. Although you have to wait a sec, my game failed to connect for me... xD

I'm interested in the Marvel Scale, female, Dive Ball 31/31/31/x/x/31 Dratini if she's still available.

I have an overabundance of 5IV HA Eevees (mostly in Heal Balls iirc) to offer in exchange.

I would like any 4IV HA dratini. I have a bunch of 4-5IV Skarmory with Whirlwind, Brave Bird, and Stealth Rock available.

Can I have a Marvel Scale 31/31/31/x/x/31? I don't care what gender or pokeball. I've got some 4-5 iv adamant tech scythers.

I would like any 4IV HA dratini. I have a bunch of 4-5IV Skarmory with Whirlwind, Brave Bird, and Stealth Rock available.

i've set one of those aside for you. skarmory would be super awesome, i've been trying to track one down for ages. if you've got a spare with sturdy, you've made my week. if not, I still love skarmory :) can you get me your friend code and ign so i can get you added?

Can I have a Marvel Scale 31/31/31/x/x/31? I don't care what gender or pokeball. I've got some 4-5 iv adamant tech scythers.

i can get you one of those for sure, no problem. i'll add you now

REGULAR POKE BALLS
MARVEL SCALE (HA)
F x/31/31/x/31/31

Could I get this Dratini please? I've not done much breeding, but I've got a 31/31/31/x/x/31 Heracross going spare if it interests you.

FC is 1950-8754-3734.

No problem, I've added you as well. I'm online most evenings, but my timezone is GMT so it may be a while before we're both free at the same time!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom