• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

GEN VI: HA Female Murkrow

HUZZAH! I HUMP YOU!
Reaction score
Hi, I'd like a hidden ability female murkrow. It wasn't one of the hidden ability friend safari pokemon, it is one of the dream world hidden ability pokemon I think. Though I'm not sure.
Pokemon I can offer for this HA female murkrow (note if you want one of my 5 iv pokemon, you make the murkrow 5 iv, you want one of my 3 iv pokemon, you make the murkrow 3 iv)
Klefki (4 iv)
HA eevee (5 iv)
Noibat (5 iv)
HA Abra (5 iv)
Scraggy (4 iv)
Pumpkaboo (4 iv)
HA Venipede (5 iv)
Scyther (5 iv)
HA Froakie (5 iv)
Fenniken (5 iv)
Chespin (5 iv)
Rotom (5 iv)
Rhyhorn (5 iv)
Snover (4 iv)
HA Absol (5 iv)
Kabuto (5 iv)
HA Sabeleye (5 iv)
Litwick (5 iv)
Ditto (I have a friend with a ditto safari)
Squirtle (4 iv)
And... my friend safari, which isn't too spectacular with voltorb, luxio, and electabuzz
Also please mention me when you post so I can easily check my notifications if someone posted. Though I don't remember if you get a notification when someone posts on your thread.
EDIT: My ingame name is soul btw, friend code in sig

-
Reaction score
Hi, I'd like a hidden ability female murkrow. It wasn't one of the hidden ability friend safari pokemon, it is one of the dream world hidden ability pokemon I think. Though I'm not sure.
Pokemon I can offer for this HA female murkrow (note if you want one of my 5 iv pokemon, you make the murkrow 5 iv, you want one of my 3 iv pokemon, you make the murkrow 3 iv)
Klefki (4 iv)
HA eevee (5 iv)
Noibat (5 iv)
HA Abra (5 iv)
Scraggy (4 iv)
Pumpkaboo (4 iv)
HA Venipede (5 iv)
Scyther (5 iv)
HA Froakie (5 iv)
Fenniken (5 iv)
Chespin (5 iv)
Rotom (5 iv)
Rhyhorn (5 iv)
Snover (4 iv)
HA Absol (5 iv)
Kabuto (5 iv)
HA Sabeleye (5 iv)
Litwick (5 iv)
Ditto (I have a friend with a ditto safari)
Squirtle (4 iv)
And... my friend safari, which isn't too spectacular with voltorb, luxio, and electabuzz
Also please mention me when you post so I can easily check my notifications if someone posted. Though I don't remember if you get a notification when someone posts on your thread.
EDIT: My ingame name is soul btw, friend code in sig
You only get notification if someone replies with a quote. Also I have one. I have female HA Murkrow but Im not interested in IVs myself so I dont need and IVd stuff in return unless you only want at least some IVs.