• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

GEN VI: HA Female Phantump

Reaction score
Offering:

- Articuno
- Zapdos
- Moltres
- Suicune
- Celebi
- Uxie
- Mesprit
- Azelf
- Heatran
- Giratina
- Cresselia
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Virizion
- Tornadus
- Thundurus
- Landorus
- Shiny Dialga
- Shiny Palkia
- Shiny Nidorina

Onepanman
Reaction score
@linny_456; Yeah I can do that no problem, more or less immediately if you can stay online. Can't put egg moves on currently but it will have at least 5IVs. Would you like it to be 31/31/31/x/31/31 (although that will take longer)?

Apologies for being trite, but what natures do the legends have, not including shiny legends? Levels/moves not necessary.

Last edited:
Reaction score
- Articuno Quirky
- Zapdos Quirky
- Moltres Adamant
- Suicune Sassy
- Celebi Naive
- Uxie Timid
- Mesprit Lonely
- Azelf Careful
- Heatran Bold
- Giratina Gentle
- Cresselia Bashful
- Cobalion Lonely
- Terrakion Lax
- Virizion Mild
- Tornadus Calm
- Thundurus Relaxed
- Landorus Naive
- Shiny Dialga
- Shiny Palkia
- Shiny Nidorina

Would be great with 31 IVs in the defensive stats if you can and Impish or Careful nature

Onepanman
Reaction score
Landorus Naive
This would be ace, thanks. The best female HA I have is 31/31/31/31/31/x, so it's maxed in HP/Def/SpD at least. Oh, it's in a Premier Ball too (I don't do special balls normally, just what I happened to catch the parent in).

If that is to your linking, my FC is in my signature and I'm adding you now. I can trade now and anytime in the next hour if you're available.

Reaction score
Landorus Naive
This would be ace, thanks. The best female HA I have is 31/31/31/31/31/x, so it's maxed in HP/Def/SpD at least. Oh, it's in a Premier Ball too (I don't do special balls normally, just what I happened to catch the parent in).

If that is to your linking, my FC is in my signature and I'm adding you now. I can trade now and anytime in the next hour if you're available.
thanks heaps

Last edited: