• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: HA Froakie for HA Chespin

Erdrick

Hero
Reaction score
It's pretty much exactly what it says on the tin. I'm also willing to negotiate HA Froakie for another Pokemon. I...have no idea what its IVs are, given that it's level 1, just that it's careful (Sp. Attack x0.9, Sp. Def x1.1) and has 121-150 IVs and a perfect Defense (thank you, stat judge).

Oh, and it also has Rollout. Somehow. This is good news if you like having Pokemon with moves that they'd learn before you would consider battling with them, I guess.

Protean Froakie are relatively common on Wonder Trade in my experience, that's where all three of mine have come from. Granted, I have had over 500 Pokémon through my hands ... I'll trade one for that Bulletproof Chespin if you want.

It's probably that, yeah. And I'd be happy to trade with you! My friend code should be on my profile.

I got it. I can stay online for another hour tonight if you're free, or longer if some cosmic force compresses the timezones across the Atlantic.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom