• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: HA Frogadier and Pikachu

Starman125

Reaction score
Hi. As the title implies, I'd like to have a Frogadier (or Froakie, whichever you prefer) and a Pikachu with their Hidden Abilities. Ideally, both Pokémon should be female, and the Pikachu should be in a Luxury Ball.

I can trade either an IV-bred Pokémon, a Smeargle w/ Happy Hour, or an extra Starf Berry in return. Ask away.

Hi. As the title implies, I'd like to have a Frogadier (or Froakie, whichever you prefer) and a Pikachu with their Hidden Abilities. Ideally, both Pokémon should be female, and the Pikachu should be in a Luxury Ball.

I can trade either an IV-bred Pokémon, a Smeargle w/ Happy Hour, or an extra Starf Berry in return. Ask away.

I was gonna help ya out earlier but got distracted. No ones helped yet so I can catch ya that Frogadier quick. I got Pikachu. I have HH and Starf though... got a Smeargle with Celebrate or a member of the Flabebe family with their HA of the colors orange or white?

Last edited:
Well, no, but I might be able to find you either one.

Got the Pikachu~ Any preference on the Frogadiers Pokeball? Or no?

(also its ok if you cant get either they are both really hard to get or at least the former of mine is!)

A regular Poké Ball will do for the Frogadier.

(yeah i don't exactly have access to a fairy safari heh)

Still no luck with Frogadier but Im workin on it. You wanna receive em both when Im done or are you going to search the world for my five three impossible requests? I will totally give you them both for free though~

(side note: by "regular Poke Ball" do you mean the standard one or just anything? I dont know if I want to throw a thousand regular Poke Balls at this Frogadier)

Still no luck with Frogadier but Im workin on it. You wanna receive em both when Im done or are you going to search the world for my five three impossible requests? I will totally give you them both for free though~

I'll work on finding your requests in the meantime. If I don't have any luck finding them, I'll let you know.

(well, preferably, the standard one, but i don't really mind if you use any kind :p)

I'll work on finding your requests in the meantime. If I don't have any luck finding them, I'll let you know.

(well, preferably, the standard one, but i don't really mind if you use any kind :p)

Critical capture got it. So Im ready when you are but I will wait and see if you have any success but if not I dont mind. I dont know how hard it was for you to get HH Smeargle but one with Celebrate is about 10x harder. And as for Floette: Dragon and Fairy safaris are the rarest type safaris already not to mention orange and white seem to be the rarest colors...

Ergh. No luck. Sorry. The only Smeargles I saw on there were Happy Hour ones, and everyone wanted legendaries that I only have one of for the Flabébé families. >_>

Ergh. No luck. Sorry. The only Smeargles I saw on there were Happy Hour ones, and everyone wanted legendaries that I only have one of for the Flabébé families. >_>

Legendaries you say? Are they event ones or not? If not I could do them myself.

Nah, they were all asking for event 'mons, I think. Pretty typical of the GTS, though. :\

Nah, they were all asking for event 'mons, I think. Pretty typical of the GTS, though. :\

GTS? Ah but you wont know if they have their HAs or not~

Well alrighty thats fine. I will add you in a sec my FCs down below and I see yours is too. I totally wouldnt mind a PP Up or two instead of my impossible requests though~

As it turns out, I do have a few to spare. I'll get you a couple in exchange. Just need to catch a couple fodder to pin 'em onto, haha.

As it turns out, I do have a few to spare. I'll get you a couple in exchange. Just need to catch a couple fodder to pin 'em onto, haha.

Someone I know might be able to be a cheater and get me the Floettes it seems (but not Smeargle)

Anyways I got you added. I will await online. Spending absolutely tons of Pokemiles on them and all the ones Ive amassed from the lottery just arent enough! Ive used hundreds.

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom