• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HA Gligar + Eevee + Froakie + Riolu + Nidoran + pokerus for trade

Migraine

OmgPewPew
Reaction score
got these for trade:

Immunity Gligar
Anticipation Eevee
Protean Froakie
Prankster Riolu
Hustle Nidoran (both male or female)
Pokerus

looking for:

IV ditto's ( atleast 3 31 IV)
Drought (HA) Vulpix/Ninetails
Weak armor (HA) Kabuto
Sewaddle/Leavanny
ponyta

deal also comes with ditto safari :p

Last edited:
I can catch a Ninetales or Swadloon for a Gligar?

swadloon pls :D

I must be lucky, cause it's a Jolly female Swadloon w/Overcoat. :D

Caught her in a Nest Ball cause I thought it matched, but anyways she's yours! :p

Is your FC in your sig or?

Cause mine's 4554 1270 5039, trainer is Elsie.

And this is why I ask. :p

Anyways added!

Is there anyway I can get an Anticipation Eevee and a Hustle Nidoran, without having one of the things you are specifically looking for? I have a ditto, although it has 2 31 IVs, not 3. :/

Is there anyway I can get an Anticipation Eevee and a Hustle Nidoran, without having one of the things you are specifically looking for? I have a ditto, although it has 2 31 IVs, not 3. :/

ye sure got a phew of those, what do u have?

Hey there, can I have a gligar as well ? I have access to HA ponyta, dunno if the guy's online though....

Hey there, can I have a gligar as well ? I have access to HA ponyta, dunno if the guy's online though....

ye sure, i'm also looking for HA Bulbasaur / HA Helioptile and HA drilbur now.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom