• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HA Incineroar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incinerawr

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
So I recently discovered that the HA Alolan Starters were a giveaway with Poke Bank. There hasn't been an expiration date announced as far as I know, but I don't have a Poke Bank account, the Internet connection needed for it, or even the $5 registration fee! (Okay, maybe I have that part.)

My folks don't want wireless and no amount of convincing will change their mind. (Trust me, I tried.) Mind you, I can still connect via my local library and McDonalds' wireless. We'd have to set up a date and time, likely in the morning, but I can always give you my number and text you.

I'm not asking for free, mind. I have several HA mons in my original Moon, including Sableye, Maraenie, Dragonite, Garchomp, the latter of which has Iron Head and 4-5 perfect IVs, and the new Dusk Lycanroc if that means anything.

I'm sure many of you have bred a ton of HA Littens by now. That is assuming you can, and I haven't made a complete fool of myself by making this thread. Yip. But yeah, what'll it be? :3

I need to collect my events and breed them still, but if you want all three I can trade you all three. Oh and if someone else offers feel free to trade with them okay? ^^

I need to collect my events and breed them still, but if you want all three I can trade you all three. Oh and if someone else offers feel free to trade with them okay? ^^

Hey, that's great! I wasn't looking for three, but it would be really cool to have them. Thank you! I'd be happy to accept your offer. ^^ (Incidentally, what abilities do the lower forms start with? Does a Litten come with Intimidate, for example?)

Also, is there anything you want in particular? I can send you a PM and give a list of all the rare mons I have in Sun/Moon.

Hey, that's great! I wasn't looking for three, but it would be really cool to have them. Thank you! I'd be happy to accept your offer. ^^ (Incidentally, what abilities do the lower forms start with? Does a Litten come with Intimidate, for example?)

Also, is there anything you want in particular? I can send you a PM and give a list of all the rare mons I have in Sun/Moon.

Doesn't bug me to give you all three. But I collected my events pretty rapidly and I'm breeding the starters. So they'll be ready in a few hours since I need to sleep.

I haven't really wanted anything in ages, but anything in dream or apricorn balls I love. :p Though you can PM me the list too.

What does HA mean? I have pokebank and got them but I don't really breed for IV's or anything

What does HA mean? I have pokebank and got them but I don't really breed for IV's or anything

HA stands for hidden ability. I'll be closing this thread since the trade's complete though. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom