• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: HA Pikachu/Raichu with Encore

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGMX100

Musician and nerd
Reaction score
Hi again, this time looking for either a Pikachu or a Raichu with its HA, Lightningrod, and the egg move Encore.
A good IV spread would also be appreciated, ideally 31/x/31/31/31/31, and a Naive nature.
Don't judge me, I've had a Pikachu in every game since Yellow :ksmile:

I can offer an IV bred HA Totodile with the egg moves Aqua Jet and Ice Punch, or a n EV bred Charmander with Dragon Pulse.
If you have any other offers, please make them below, Friend COde can be found in sig.
Thanks again :3

Last edited:
I'd like the HA Totodile for the Pikachu, please. My FC is 0447-6644-8531.

No problem, I'll need some time to find a Totodile with the right IVs, you want perfect 6 or 31/31/31/x/31/31? Also let me know what time during the week you're available to trade :)

Last edited:
No problem, I'll need some time to find a Totodile with the right IVs, you want perfect 6 or 31/31/31/x/31/31? Also let me know what time during the week you're available to trade :)

Just the 31/31/31/x/31/31 set. I'm available practically all week since I keep my DS close. What time are you available? It would also help if you mention your time zone; mine's UTC/GMT +00:00.

I think I'm the same time zone as you, that's UK, right? How does 15:00 this Sunday sound?

I think I'm the same time zone as you, that's UK, right? How does 15:00 this Sunday sound?

That's perfectly fine. I'll do my best to be on time. My in-game name is Arcee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom