• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: HA (Snow Warning) Amaura and Custap Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
HA Amaura became available today, but sadly I didn't enter this competition so I'm in need of one. I'm fine with either gender, if you managed to get one and breed it. Custap Berry is also something I don't have, which I think has been out for a while now.

As for what I can offer: Well I have a lot of breeding leftovers in my Bank, so let me know what you're after and I can say yes or no to whether I have it (way too much to be bothered to list them out). I also have loads of spare BP if you want/need a few items from the Maison. I don't really know what else to offer because I'm sure most people have almost everything they need these days.

Don't ask for shinies or legendaries though. I have zero interest in trading them for these two.

My FC is 0361-6364-1279 if we do agree to a trade.

I've got HA Amaura if you still want one. Well I actually got it yesterday but let's not talk about that.

I'll only be able to breed it this evening so tell me if you want it timid or modest (or anything else). It already has four egg moves (no Discharge) and I can't be bothered breeding a 7:1 female just to change that.

There's not much of anything I need, but I'll look at my boxes and let you know.

I can give you a Custap berry for free.

That would be amazing thanks :D

When would you be free to trade?

Hey sorry for the super late reply, been away for a few days. If you still need the berry, and also the HA Amaura, I'm gonna be online a lot this week, so I can trade them to you if you're still looking for them. I still got you added from a trade we did way back

Completely forgot about this thread until I was quoted. Been too busy playing other games :x

I've got HA Amaura if you still want one. Well I actually got it yesterday but let's not talk about that.

I'll only be able to breed it this evening so tell me if you want it timid or modest (or anything else). It already has four egg moves (no Discharge) and I can't be bothered breeding a 7:1 female just to change that.

There's not much of anything I need, but I'll look at my boxes and let you know.

Are you still able to breed one? I'm not too bothered for nature, Timid or Modest is fine, if you already did those.

I can give you a Custap berry for free.

That would be amazing thanks :D

When would you be free to trade?

Hey sorry for the super late reply, been away for a few days. If you still need the berry, and also the HA Amaura, I'm gonna be online a lot this week, so I can trade them to you if you're still looking for them. I still got you added from a trade we did way back

Well we'll see if J Jay is still offering to trade the Amaura first, since he offered before. But the Custap is still cool thanks! I should still have your FC added, though I have to delete FCs fairly often; do you have it in case I do need it?

Are you still able to breed one? I'm not too bothered for nature, Timid or Modest is fine, if you already did those.

Well I've not bred any yet (busy week...) so I'll have one for you pretty soon. I'm going for Timid but if I get a female in the first batch I will add Discharge so you have that choice as well.

Well I've not bred any yet (busy week...) so I'll have one for you pretty soon. I'm going for Timid but if I get a female in the first batch I will add Discharge so you have that choice as well.

Don't worry about Discharge. Thanks though :D

Don't worry about Discharge. Thanks though :D

No problem. There were no females anyway - not that I should be surprised by this.

I'm not fussed about what you trade in return, but if you have four egg move leftovers of any of these I'd appreciate it:

Sandshrew
Carnivine
Drowzee
Sunkern
Spinarak
Remoraid
Wingull
Kricketot
Geodude
Glameow
Finneon

I'll have to add you again, but once you see me in-game feel free to send the TR.

No problem. There were no females anyway - not that I should be surprised by this.

I'm not fussed about what you trade in return, but if you have four egg move leftovers of any of these I'd appreciate it:

Sandshrew
Carnivine
Drowzee
Sunkern
Spinarak
Remoraid
Wingull
Kricketot
Geodude
Glameow
Finneon

I'll have to add you again, but once you see me in-game feel free to send the TR.

I have some Modest Remoraid with Haze/Mud Shot/Water Spout/Acid Spray. One of those ok for you?

I have some Modest Remoraid with Haze/Mud Shot/Water Spout/Acid Spray. One of those ok for you?

That would be perfect, thanks. I'm online until midnight tonight (GMT).

That would be perfect, thanks. I'm online until midnight tonight (GMT).

Sorry had to update my game in the eshop for some patch. I'm hopping on now.

@Zeb; yeah I still got it. What time are you usually available? I have a good amount of free time this week, so I should be able to meet you in-game to trade as long as it's not over midnight in my time.

@Zeb; yeah I still got it. What time are you usually available? I have a good amount of free time this week, so I should be able to meet you in-game to trade as long as it's not over midnight in my time.

What timezone are you in? I should be available most of today if you come online. Also I need your FC.

What timezone are you in? I should be available most of today if you come online. Also I need your FC.

I'm in GMT+8. My FC's 1220 8015 8869 :)

Last edited:

I'm in GMT+8. My FC's 1220 8015 8869 :)

Sorry for late reply, hopefully I'm on early enough to catch you today. Other times would have been gone midnight in your timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom