• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: HA Tyrunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryme

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I really want a hidden abillity Tyrunt to breed for my own. Im looking for either a tyrunt with the Sturdy abillity or Tyrantrum with Rock Head. Sadly (for me), this pokemon was only given to people that participated in Nintendo's tournament. So if anyone has got one of those and can breed the HA for me, that would really really help me out. IV's don't matter, and neither does it's nature.

If you are able to trade me one, please leave a message and tell me what you would like in return. I have a complete pokedex and many events/legendaries for trade. Also I have many HA pokemon and 5/6 IV babies as well as BP items, leftovers and a Masterball. Let me know what you need and I hope we can make a trade.

Sincerely,

Ryme

That's a very formal request. I like it!

I can trade an untouched event HA Tyrunt for you to breed with to your heart's content, but it would be Japanese if that bothers you. I thought this would be fairer if I was going to ask for an event in return (I'm good for HA/IV/EM/items).

If you're up for it PM/VM me a list of what you have and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom