• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hacked Spiritomb given away on BW Mall Tour

I was at the San Jose stop yesterday and I didn't see or hear anything about a Spiritomb being distributed, and we downloaded our Celebis and everything. Was it supposedly at the Gamestop or elsewhere in the mall?

It was a prankster sending out an event signal from another place. This isn't new.

>_>

You people do realize there's an option to delete this wondercard if you get it right? Or that you can just keep searching until you find Celebi's signal?

I do realize that, but if I delete the Wonder Card, it'll just come back when I try to download Celebi again.

I do realize that, but if I delete the Wonder Card, it'll just come back when I try to download Celebi again.

Unless you go out of range of the signal, but then again, their signal could be as big as Gamestop's (or wherever it was).

WHAT AN OUTRAGE! HOW DARE THEY.

Oh wait, no, this is no big deal and these reactions are just kinda funny.

Man, that's not even a funny hack. If I did it (which I wouldn't because it's a stupid and illegal thing to do) I would have made it a level 100 Arceus that knew and could learn nothing but Splash and was named "Lolfail".

Man, that's not even a funny hack. If I did it (which I wouldn't because it's a stupid and illegal thing to do) I would have made it a level 100 Arceus that knew and could learn nothing but Splash and was named "Lolfail".

Now that would be a cause for the hacker to laugh.

What would be funny is to make a LV50 dragonite with hacked stats, and the OT as LANCE. Or a LV100 ratta called TOPPERCENT and OT as Joey.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom