• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hai!

MelodicCharm

confused girls!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. It/Its
Hello, I'm Sylvie :). I've never had experience with forums before, so seeing that bulbapedia maintains an active forum made me want to join!

I've naturally been a pokemon fan my whole life, starting with the D/P anime and eventually pokemon Platinum when I was a kid.
I have a major soft spot for bug, fairy, and psychic types (bug especially, since I really love invertebrates). I'm a big fan of biology, speculative bio, sci-fi, mecha, and horror. The biology aspect of pokemon is definitely one of its biggest draws to me! I have a lot of fun coming up with fakemon/anything involving pokemon biology or ecology.

That's about all I can think of for my intro, I'm glad to be here :-3!

I love fairy types too! Welcome welcome! Do you have any headcanons: biology stuff off the top of your head?
ty!! do you have a favorite fairy type?
and unfortunately not off the top of my head :< i will say i have been thinking about the whole "all pokemon can just shrink down" thing that was stated in Legends: Arceus, but i haven't really reached any conclusions or theories about it, just pondering. most of my bio applications to pokemon have been in the vein of rough fakemon concepts

ty!! do you have a favorite fairy type?
Hmm... it's pretty standard but maaaybe Sylveon?! I also like the dessert Pokémon and Cottonee/Whimsicott!
and unfortunately not off the top of my head :< i will say i have been thinking about the whole "all pokemon can just shrink down" thing that was stated in Legends: Arceus, but i haven't really reached any conclusions or theories about it, just pondering.
I forgot that was a thing LOL!
most of my bio applications to pokemon have been in the vein of rough fakemon concepts
That's cool too! You can set up an art thread/blog thread anytime if you'd like to share with everyone! At any rate welcome!!

Hmm... it's pretty standard but maaaybe Sylveon?! I also like the dessert Pokémon and Cottonee/Whimsicott!

I forgot that was a thing LOL!

That's cool too! You can set up an art thread/blog thread anytime if you'd like to share with everyone! At any rate welcome!!
oh yeah cottonee and whimsicott are awesome :D i forgot that they got the fairy type added lol. i will definitely check those out, i'm exited to share my stuff. thank you for the warm welcome!

welcome welcome!! i love bug types and pokemon biology too hehe, do you have any favorite pokemon?
i hope you enjoy it here, see you around! ^^
i'm a big fan of Sylveon (for a few reasons you could probably guess), Golisopod, Volcorona, and Buzzswole! honorable mentions go to Rotom and Genesect. i have a general softspot for a lot of gen 4/5 pokemon since those are the gens i grew up with.

All great types but fairy in particular is one I love. <3 Has some big favorites like Whimsicott and Mega Audino. Welcome to the forum Sylvie! It's nice to meet you. :bulbaWave:
thank you, it's nice to meet you too ^-^!

Hello, I'm Sylvie :). I've never had experience with forums before, so seeing that bulbapedia maintains an active forum made me want to join!

I've naturally been a pokemon fan my whole life, starting with the D/P anime and eventually pokemon Platinum when I was a kid.
Hiya Sylvie! We're rather similar then! My first Pokemon games were D/P so we're not far off from each other! And no worries about lacking forum experience, we'll do our best to help you out and don't be afraid to ask us any questions!
I'm a big fan of biology, speculative bio, sci-fi, mecha, and horror
Ohhhh, we're going to get along well. I love world building in these subjects and themes. You have impeccable taste!

I have a lot of fun coming up with fakemon/anything involving pokemon biology or ecology.
I would love to see your fakemon write ups sometime if you're willing to share! Excited already to see what you put out. Hope to see you around!

Hiya Sylvie! We're rather similar then! My first Pokemon games were D/P so we're not far off from each other! And no worries about lacking forum experience, we'll do our best to help you out and don't be afraid to ask us any questions!

Ohhhh, we're going to get along well. I love world building in these subjects and themes. You have impeccable taste!

I would love to see your fakemon write ups sometime if you're willing to share! Excited already to see what you put out. Hope to see you around!
aw tysm! i look forward to seeing you around too!

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom