• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Mafia Haikyuu!! Mafia [Sign-ups]

Reaction score
  • Staff
1580247265183.png

After losing their 3rd round match in a thriller against Aobajohsai High, Karasuno High's volleyball team returns to practicing. Not wanting to wallow in the defeat the teams coach, Keishin Ukai, wishes for more practice matches for the team.

His wish was granted almost immediately, as the faculty advisor for the school, Ittetsu Takeda barges in with news for the team. Karasuno High has been invited to another schools training camp!

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, beased on my favourite anime, Haikyuu!!

1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.

2. Should you not make a game related post in two phases, I will warn you, should you not post again for a third phase I will have to look for subs or modkill.

3. This game will be No Outside Contact (NOC), this means you may only talk about the game in this thread, no PMs, Discord etc. (Unless specified otherwise)

4. The game follows a 24 hour night, and 48 hour day cycle.

5. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere. You are allowed to tag me to say "Are we allowed to talk about ____" In thread.

6. You may not discuss win-cons.

7. No screenshots of Role PMs, not even fakes.

8. Roleclaiming is allowed, nameclaiming is not.

9. The game will use a standard voting system, which means whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched.

1. @Midorikawa
2. @ExLight
3. @DawningWinds
4. @ZinnLav
5. @Jinjo

If you do have any questions, or anything I may have missed, please do not hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
Also what happens in case of a tie?
In terms of volleyball, you can't tie.
In terms of the game, I'd just change the flavour or something if players agree to end in a tie.

Thankyou both for joining!

Reaction score
  • Staff
Ohh, sorry, a tie is no lynch.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
I'm sorry Calvin, I'm not a fan of sports anime, I'm a disgrace I know.

However I'll give your game a shot.

Reaction score
I'm sorry Calvin, I'm not a fan of sports anime, I'm a disgrace I know.

However I'll give your game a shot.
Shame on you :p

Thanks to both you and Jinjo on joining anyways though

the ghosts believe in you too
Reaction score
i need to watch this anime, it's been on my watchlist for a while..

in