• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Haikyuu!! Mafia [Sign-ups]

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
1580247265183.png

After losing their 3rd round match in a thriller against Aobajohsai High, Karasuno High's volleyball team returns to practicing. Not wanting to wallow in the defeat the teams coach, Keishin Ukai, wishes for more practice matches for the team.

His wish was granted almost immediately, as the faculty advisor for the school, Ittetsu Takeda barges in with news for the team. Karasuno High has been invited to another schools training camp!

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, beased on my favourite anime, Haikyuu!!

1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.

2. Should you not make a game related post in two phases, I will warn you, should you not post again for a third phase I will have to look for subs or modkill.

3. This game will be No Outside Contact (NOC), this means you may only talk about the game in this thread, no PMs, Discord etc. (Unless specified otherwise)

4. The game follows a 24 hour night, and 48 hour day cycle.

5. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere. You are allowed to tag me to say "Are we allowed to talk about ____" In thread.

6. You may not discuss win-cons.

7. No screenshots of Role PMs, not even fakes.

8. Roleclaiming is allowed, nameclaiming is not.

9. The game will use a standard voting system, which means whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched.

1. @Midorikawa
2. @ExLight
3. @DawningWinds
4. @ZinnLav
5. @Jinjo

If you do have any questions, or anything I may have missed, please do not hesitate to ask!

Last edited:
  • Staff
Also what happens in case of a tie?
In terms of volleyball, you can't tie.
In terms of the game, I'd just change the flavour or something if players agree to end in a tie.

Thankyou both for joining!

Back
Top Bottom