• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hail and Well Met!

Byzantine

Reaction score
I am Byzantine-as you most likely can tell from my username. I'll be frank, I am not good at introductions. My interests lay in other matters-history, philosophy and such. I consider myself a knowledgeable being-though in the best I have had a few problems involving arrogance and such...

But I would prefer not to talk about that-I joined this forum for a few reasons...I'm not....how to put this...not the average age of being who normally watches Pokemon. I remember watching it as a kid and enjoying it-so I recently checked up on it. As is the way with such things I wasn't exactly pleased, back when I watched the show I was something of PokeShipper without even realizing it...I did not browse the internet much back then I'm afraid!

Regardless, I've decided to become involved in this forum and add my voice to a few of the topics-chock it up boredem, nostalgia...or something else entirely.

At any rate, I hope I will enjoy my stay here.

heheh, you sound like my older brother :D

Welcome to the forums, arrogance is welcome ;)

Welcome! I hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom