• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hair color?

What's your hair colour?

• Total voters
My hair is black. Personally I like having black hair although its a nag in the summer when it's super hot out, and I dont have it buzzed all the way down. It sure burns like crazy when it absorbs all that blazing sunlight.

I almost forgot what was the original color of my hair :bulbaWave: I started dyeing it in the first year of college, it was red. Then I tried many colors like silver, green, black... I don't remember it all. I'm light blonde now but thinking about transitioning to silver again after reading articles on MyStraightener. All I need now is to find a proper shampoo...

Last edited:
I nearly overlooked what was the first shade of my hair :bulbaWave: I began coloring it in the principal year of school, it was red. At that point I attempted numerous hues like silver, green, dark... I don't recollect everything. I'm light blonde currently yet pondering progressing to silver again in the wake of perusing articles on QuietGadgets. All I need presently is to locate a legitimate cleanser...

Jet-black, though I'd like to try bleaching it to... a soft pink, maybe? Then again my parents would seriously disapprove, and it would damage my hair quite a bit (you can't dye black hair without bleaching it).

I have natural black hair that's currently dyed brown.

As black as it could be, and I will never change it cuz why yes, my current haircut is literally
Screenshot_20200409-123521_Samsung Internet.jpg
but in jet-black

Back
Top Bottom