• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hair color?

What's your hair colour?

• Total voters
I have very dark brown hair - not quite black but pretty close. I also had red highlights for a while, but now they've faded and I've been too lazy to have them redone since it's such a long and tedious process. One day, though.

It used to be blonde when I was younger, it is turning more like brown now, but unfortunately I have a little grey here and there already. I feel old :(

I voted black when I first posted here. However, I've noticed my hair is actually a dark brown, not black. Interesting, I think it was blacker before recently... Could it be that my hair is just greying and I just think it's turning brown? :eek: (Nooo!! I'm still young!)

Black for me, though balding is a thing on my end.

Black and very thick. I can't dye it anything besides navy blue or crimson, but at least I can laugh at my normie friends who complain about having lank hair.

Black / dark brown i guess, although there's a fair bit of grey there now as well, I get a lot of comments on it but I really don't mind it that much. I think most of the comments are surprised at how I have greys at my age :p

I'm a brunette but I am totally ready to dye my hair auburn and embrace looking like a ginger. c:

Natural blonde, but it's very dull so it can look more like a light ash brown at a glance. I'm not really a fan of how it looks on me, so I usually just dye it an extremely dark brownish-black instead.

My roots are so pale that they're sometimes mistaken for grays, but... no, just really colorless blonde :')

my hair is naturally a pretty dull brown, but it's dyed to a wine red colour. i dyed it for the very first time to this colour about a year ago and can now never go back to my natural colour... i enjoy how it looks a lot more.

slightly dirty golden blonde. i wanna dye part of it pink again buuut my job doesnt really allow it :-(

Back
Top Bottom