• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hair color?

What's your hair colour?

• Total voters
Mine's plain light brown. I hate it, 'cause it looks so boring. I'd love to get streaks of black, silver, cyan blue (funny, I learned today that there's blue-green bacteria that starts cyan-, and that's probably where it comes from. But, idk.), electric blue, purple, or gold sparkles. But I probably won't, 'cause of an sub species of humans called parents.

Whole bunch of colors. It's blonde mostly, but it is brownish underneath because my hair is thick so the sun never gets to the under parts, and it has black strands and clear strands. o_O
And it's shiny and waveyish. :D I like my hair~

My hair's so black, that a friend of mine once asked me if I dye it. It's just naturally pitch black.

My hair is a dark dirty blonde, and my hair is on the verge of turning light brown, so I'll probably end up with dark brown hair like my dad's when I'm an adult.

dark brown with (what's supposed to be red highlights but they turned out orange :< )
naturally my hair is dark brown

It's hard to say. I think my hair is black, but in the light, it's dark brown...

I've the darkest brown can go before it turns to black: Dark Mink

It looks black in a lit up room, but if you put it to sunlight, you'll see that it's really Dark Mink.

Umm..I chose other, since my hair is brown, but has quite a few blonde strands and red highlights. ^^

Light Brown. It's natural and people think I dye it because of my tan skin and dark brown eyes.

Back
Top Bottom