• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hair color?

What's your hair colour?

• Total voters

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Well theres one for the color of your eyes but what about your hair?

So what color is your hair?

For me Iv got Brown hair with some dirty Blond in it.

Last edited:
Dark brown. However, if I have blonde highlights put in it, then it looks like a normal shade of brown from far off.

My hair is pretty much straight brown. Not too dark, not too light. Kinda boring. I've dyed it red and purple in the past, but since it makes my hair really brittle I've stopped. Been thinking about getting a purple streak though...

My hair's black. Heaps of people think I dye it, which I don't.

Chocolate brown, but for some reason with a bit of natural red tint to it on the upper layers. Hate it. "OTL

Dark brown. People often say it looks like black at first sight.

My hair's brown. Although it looks different in different circumstances. For example, under bright lights I look almost blond. When wet, it looks black.

Brown, not really dark or light. Sometimes it looks a bit red-ish, though. Even then it's clearly brown.

Back
Top Bottom