• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hair color?

What's your hair colour?

• Total voters
My natural hair color is jet black or super black hair. But I bleached it now to have ice blonde. I also lighten my eye brows to make it look natural ^^,

I have black hair. I've dyed it a few times but my natural hair color has always been black :]

Brown. Nice and boring. I have a kind of principle against any product aside from shampoo going in my hair.
When I was born it was white blonde, almost glowing. :p

My hair is brown, but some days it looks lighter or darker. It's not like I do anything different to my hair to cause that, it just happens. Like today it's just regular brown, but yesterday it was a little lighter

Dark brown, tho zeh tips stil retain slight bleachedness frum a couple years agoh (. .)

Black. I would love to dye it some kind of blue or light brown though.

Brown. Has always been that way, will always be (until I get old)

My hair started out blonde, but now I'm brown-ish with some natural blonde streaks. I still hate my hair...

To most people, my hair looks black, but in the sun, it's clearly a dark shade of brown.

Back
Top Bottom