• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hajimemashite~

NyaChan

ビルがある!
Reaction score
I was gonna type that in Japanese, but I figured I'd be nice to whatever crazy doesn't yet have Japanese installed onto their computer and left it in romaji.

Anyways! I'm NyaChan, my real name is Jamie. I'm 18, and a freshmen in college now (it's still kinda hard to believe ^^;;>). I've been a fan of pokemon since Red/Blue times. The story I always tell is how my Red version's save battery was bad and my dad called Nintendo. We shipped it in, and it came back and I was in Fushia city with, like, half the pokemon in the game (All the starters too!). I can't speak for now, but Nintendo's customer service was AMAZING. ♥

Ah, lesse, I'm a spriter/doller/pixel artist, an artist in general, a Vocaloid fan, and a whole lot of other things. I'm taking formal classes in Japanese now, which is helping me with my grammar and sentence structure since I had all the basics down from my 2 years of self teaching.

I'm currently playing SoulSilver in Japanese (Training for Red!), really enjoying it. Though it's sad that I have finished either my JP OR US copy of Pearl yet. ^^;;> Maybe I'll work on that after finishing SS...

Uh, so I think that's it! I hope it's not too much of a tl;dr. I like to ramble, sorry!

Last edited:
Hi there, have a great time on the forums! I'm 18 too, i just turned 18 today! :D

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom