• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hallo All

OldJack

Reaction score
Old Jack (OldJack) here, first post, hoping you all are well and enjoying things.

About me: relatively new to Pokemon, just started playing a couple months ago.
I got my first handheld game, the 3DS XL to try Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon. Nintendo had that deal that if you got a new handheld and one of a list of games, you could DL Pokemon X or Y for free.
I figured why not and tried it out. As it turns out, Pokemon appears to be electronic crack for me.
As Sweetie Belle would say "you may have gone just a teeny-tiniest bit nutty."
I now have all the main line games from Ruby/Sapphire on. Bulbapedia of course simply feeds into my addiction. :lol:

I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction for asking a question I have concerning Comics Corocoro.
Thank you for any help you may be able to give me.

Thank you very much. Funny, after I started playing X, I have not put New Leaf back in since about day 4 of owning the silly thing.

Thanks Rabbit, I'll try there. Just so many forums, and I'm not really used to navigating this sort of thing.

Hello, welcome to the Bulbagarden Forumssss ^_^ enjoy your stay :3 and nice taste in games I guess. :D

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom