• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Episodes?

Owain

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
Yo! Bulbagarden Crew! so, when this time of the year approaches, i usually watch my favorite series' Halloween Specials, but since Pokémon doesn't have an official one (IIRC) i don't know what to watch, so i'd like to ask you, fellow Bulbasaur gardener, which episodes could i watch for Halloween, most Ghost-Based eps would suffice, i guess, but i STILL want your opinions!

Thanks In Advance, Serperior.

I dunno if this counts as "Halloween", but maybe you could watch the black and White episode with Gothitelle(one of my favorites)? It's kind of weird like a twilight zone episode...^_^ I can't remember what it's called though...

That would be nice, since i haven't watched this ep yet, so i'll add that to my list, thanks~

Any Paranormal event could count

The Litwick/Hitomoshi episode (BW027) was a delightful little scare. Nothing says "Happy Halloween" quite like aorable candles trying to murder you.

The Litwick/Hitomoshi episode (BW027) was a delightful little scare. Nothing says "Happy Halloween" quite like aorable candles trying to murder you.

^^ Added, agreed.

Ghost's of Maiden's Peak from back in Kanto?

Maybe even Just Waiting on a Friend from Johto?

Yup, both are in my favorites :D

List as Of Now:
Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Just Waiting on a Friend, Gothiruselle Ep (BW021 IIRC), Litwick Ep (BW029 IIRC), Spooky Sinnoh Academy Ep

Last edited:
There's also the Japan-only "Pikachu's Ghost Carnival."

ghost_face.png

It's not really "scary," but it is a fun episode.

The official Pokemon site currently has a few 'Halloween-themed' feature episodes up that you can watch - specifically The Ghost at Maiden's Peak, A Shipful of Shivers and From Ghost To Ghost. All of them are worth watching to get you in the festive mood. ;-)

I would also suggest Tower of Terror, Fear Factor Phony, the Sinnoh Summer School episode featuring Dusknoir, and maybe even the Kanto Sabrina episodes as additions to your list.

Indeed, Sabrina's Arc was Awesome, added along with Pikachu's ghost carnival,thanks people :D

List up to now.
Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Just Waiting on a Friend, Gothiruselle Ep (BW021 IIRC), Litwick Ep (BW029 IIRC), Spooky Sinnoh Academy Ep, Sabrina's Arc, Pikachu's Ghost Carnival...

^^ oooH, good one, i hadn't really remembered that one before

How about the one with the rotom. Though it was not scary, it was pretty hilarious seeng rotom scaring everyone. Also try out that Darkrai episodes with the nightmares. That one battle frontier ep with the ghost pokemon and the psychic ones, the one with the evil ash, and and the spiritomb episode.

Ghost's of Maiden's Peak from back in Kanto?

I think that'd be better suited to July 15th, being a Bon Festival episode and everything.

The first thing that came to mind was "Mumage! Escape From a Nightmare", but I see it's already been mentioned. Still, it's a great choice - it's like the Pocket Monsters version of a psychological horror movie.

Well, both are great suggestions, i think i'll add the Rotom Ep, i'm not just looking for scary-scary stuff, (i'm even watching The Simpsons' treehouse of horror episodes, for God's sake, xD). But as i have recently watched Fear Factor Phony, i won't add that, but thanks for suggesting, and i'd also want to point out that this thread is not just about my Halloween episodes, but also about discussing the Episodes in Pokémon that could be considered Halloween-y.

How about the Hoothoot ep from early Johto? "Illusion Confusion" is what I think it's called.

How about the Hoothoot ep from early Johto? "Illusion Confusion" is what I think it's called.

Funny thing is that i did end up watching this episode aswell after my best friend reccomended it, xD.

Fear Factor Phony!

Not only does it have scary Psychic and Ghost Pokemon, it has scary new English Voice Actors too! xD

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom