• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to the Bulbagarden Halloween Party!

Please read these rules before posting:

$aturn¥oshi said:
Participants will choose a character, object, whatever, and create a new account based on that something. Accounts must be linked to your main account and cannot be used outside this thread. Posts here shall be in-character and main accounts are forbidden (unless a staff member needs to step in). You may only create and use one sockpuppet.

No posing as other members of the forum, banned or otherwise, including webmasters of other sites. (Parody will be up to staff discretion.)

The object is to socialize and have fun, not to guess who each character really is. Characters shall not be outed, either here or elsewhere. At the end of the party, users will have a chance to unmask themselves.

This thread will remain open until November 1st, in which the unmasking can occur. Enjoy!

All forum rules apply here as well. If you would like to participate, but don't have a second email account, please talk to me. I can create you a sockpuppet that overrides this issue.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Last edited:
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

Don't forget to bring a towel!

...hey kids, wanna get high?

Yes please! *takes out a cigarette and starts to smoke pot*

I heard about you and Draco. Bad shit, just like that time someone spiked my weed with some bug spray. Bad shit indeed.

Hello everyone.

I sell cheap lemon perfumes. Lowest monetary bid is 1.00.

I take any transfer possible.

Good day!

Hello Towlie. Unfortunately, I do not smoke this...pot?

A PARTY?!?!?! A PARTY!?!?!?! Will there be lots of yummy cakes? Lots of ice cream? Lots of dorayaki for my robot cat?

Oh, wait, all I'm seeing is a lot of drugs. Eww, yucky! Teacher tells me to stay away from bad people and their bad drugs. Shame on you!

I heard about you and Draco. Bad shit, just like that time someone spiked my weed with some bug spray. Bad shit indeed.

But Draco's so sexy! He looks just like Gerard Way.

A PARTY?!?!?! A PARTY!?!?!?! Will there be lots of yummy cakes? Lots of ice cream? Lots of dorayaki for my robot cat?

Oh, wait, all I'm seeing is a lot of drugs. Eww, yucky! Teacher tells me to stay away from bad people and their bad drugs. Shame on you!

But i not sell drugs. i sell perfume. makes you smell good.

It's official, you're a pussy. A P-U-S-S-Y!

But Draco's so sexy! He looks just like Gerard Way.

And you're a....oh, I'm not ever going to state the obvious.

But i not sell drugs. i sell perfume. makes you smell good.

Fuck yeah, you're my favorite person here! You've got shit to cover up the smell of pot after I've been smoking.

Oh, and if you're going to be smoking pot, don't forget to bring a towel.

It's official, you're a pussy. A P-U-S-S-Y!

*cries* STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!

I'm a goffik vampire :D

Do you have a learning disability? I do, but I still know how to spell most of my words correctly, or close to correctly at times. You're not even close to correct there. I could recommend you a tutor if you need one.

Did someone say that there was a Halloween Party here? Well, I'm here! :p

I wonder what's going on? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom