• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

Genis is self-taught. And he's really really good! He can shoot fireballs, launch thunderbolts, cause tornadoes and all sorts of stuff.
Bwha, bwhahaha! No mere child could perform such illusions! Because all I can do is make fire appear...

I'm 25. Check my profile. :p
Meta Knight is really 25? :eek:

I was referring to the mere child that Colette was referring to.

Hello again friends :3 You guys are so cute!!!! I want to take you all home!!!!!!

Bwha, bwhahaha! No mere child could perform such illusions! Because all I can do is make fire appear...

He really is amazing! He can bring down meteors and conjure floods! He can do it all!

Hello again friends :3 You guys are so cute!!!! I want to take you all home!!!!!!

Hello! I don't think we've met! I'm Colette Brunel! What's your name?

Genis sect?

I dunno, that's just what Dedede tells everyone. I might be, like, eighty. I don't remember anything before the Gulf War.

He really is amazing! He can bring down meteors and conjure floods! He can do it all!
And how does he perform all of these illusions? *gets out pen and paper*

Genis sect?

I dunno, that's just what Dedede tells everyone. I might be, like, eighty. I don't remember anything before the Gulf War.
Yes, that one.

Genis and Dedede are silly names.

And how does he perform all of these illusions? *gets out pen and paper*

Yes, that one.

Genis and Dedede are silly names.

He controls the mana in the air and in his body to do these things. I think... He told me about it a long time ago when Lloyd wanted to shoot fireballs from his swords.

Anyway, Isn't that what you do to make fire?

I can do some interesting stuff, too! But it doesn't use mana, so it's not magic.

He controls the mana in the air and in his body to do these things. I think... He told me about it a long time ago when Lloyd wanted to shoot fireballs from his swords.

I can do some interesting stuff, too! But it doesn't use mana, so it's not magic.

Does getting high count as magic?

I wanna meet this Genis guy. Where is he?

Never givin' up Dedede, Daisuki let Petamon down, Yoshika ran around and deserted Seiga. :p

Yoshika: I did?
Seiga: Yes, you did. You went AFK... in real life. Your face was just blank. Just staring off into space, not even making a sound.
Yoshika: AFK?
Seiga: Away from Keyboard.
Yoshika: But I thought were talking, not typing.
Seiga: .... *facepalm* Sometimes I wonder why I even try..

Does getting high count as magic?

I wanna meet this Genis guy. Where is he?

If he's not in Iselia, he's probably travelling the world with Professor Sage, trying to get people to be more accepting of half-elves.

Fireballs from a sword? I'm made fire and performed the Sword of Destiny illusion, but never have I combined the two. An interesting idea for a new illusion, it will be even better than Free Chicken!

A magician never reveals his secrets that's how you get wrongly kicked out of The Magicians Alliance.

Fireballs from a sword? I'm made fire and performed the Sword of Destiny illusion, but never have I combined the two. An interesting idea for a new illusion, it will be even better than Free Chicken!

A magician never reveals his secrets that's how you get wrongly kicked out of The Magicians Alliance.

Oh, no. The fireballs don't come from the sword. That's what Lloyd wanted to do, but it didn't work.

Genis uses a kendama to focus, though. It kinda looks like the fireballs come out of there!

Oh! You should get a kendama! That'll help you focus on your act!

And I'm Clark K... err, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc.

Oh, wow. You sound like the Symphonian Eight that Professor Sage told us about, aren't you? Each of you as part of a team that goes out to stop the bad guys!

Though your costumes aren't all the same with different colors like the Symphonian Eight.

Where is he now?

I left a note at his house, telling him and the Professor about this party. If he's not here, then he might not have come home yet. I'm sorry.. I wish I could be more helpful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom