• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Party 2011!

Oh, no. The fireballs don't come from the sword. That's what Lloyd wanted to do, but it didn't work.

Genis uses a kendama to focus, though. It kinda looks like the fireballs come out of there!

Oh! You should get a kendama! That'll help you focus on your act!
I don't know who this Lloyd is, but he has a weird taste in women. I mean, you got wings coming out of your back...unless you're trying to copy my Free Chicken illusion, in which case, I'll be seeing you in court.

Kendama? Sounds weird and Asaian-y, I think I saw one at the shop where I got my dong tea and sword of destiny at.

Wowgold soaks soaps gold wow sea the light shin of yore wow golde!

Booster-Gold-justice-league-3330378-141-343.gif
"Speaking of gold, Booster Gold!"​

MehmehemhM-E-H(Sells JLA WOWGoldSellers gold, then reveals it is combustible Gold Kryptonite, then makes GOB Jr. vanish and replaces him with a tree)Meh MehmehMEH Meh!(Buys 500 Crates of Cold Ones)

I think I'm getting confused myself by this turn of events... so, um, Haaaaaaaaaaiiii! ♪

Hi, I'm Barry Scott!
I'm back from my new commercial recording, and this time I bring Cillit Bang AND a window to wow you all.

Limescale, rust, ground-in-dirt, with Cillit Bang, BANG! and the dirt is gone.

Here's a song to liven up the party.
[video]http://youtu.be/OVHUAco_k-g[/video]

Hi everyone... wait, where's everyone else? O_O Did they leave... or something?

They ran because I ate chocolate and became like Taz. shishishishi.

MehmehmehmehMEHMEHMEHMEHEMHEMEHMEH!!!! Meh? Meh! Meh.......Meh.(Steals Barry Scott's entire Bam! supply, then uses it to clean Galaxia, uses it to slay Nikola Tesla and finally uses Kirby as a garbage disposal for medical waste and melts Galaxia down for scrap metal)

I failed to mention that the wires cut what they touch, jk. Have some chocolate.

Meh.....(Reveals Iron Mouth Guard, then melts down chocolate and resells it as luxury chocolate to Homestar Runner)

Also have some dihydrogen monoxide from mountain springs near my old kingdom.

Meh MehmehmEHMeH!!!!!(Resells water as Cheat Juice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom