• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
A magician never reveals his secrets, lest he be (unjustly) kicked out of the Magician's Alliance.

However, if you all would kindly keep quiet about it, I'll reveal my true identity...

A magician never reveals his secrets, lest he be (unjustly) kicked out of the Magician's Alliance.

However, if you all would kindly keep quiet about it, I'll reveal my true identity...
...as KM.

Gah, I made this sock in honor of the announcement of Arrested Development gracing our screens with new episodes come 2013, but then I did it a great injustice by barely posting and not doing many gags from the show. ;-; Really should have rewatched a few episodes before taking up this persona, lol.

I didn't post much here, but I wasn't on much October anyway. I am (obviously) the Awesome

§ylver. The proof is in my name (it's the Simoleon sign, also separates sections in legal stuff).

@Kakuna Matata, I also know of a Arrested Development pun. If we met I would've mentioned Gobias Koffi from The Sims 3 and his ambiguous Sexuality like Tobias. Hope to play on next year.

Didn't post here as much as I would have liked, but oh well. I am really...

Thundagere! Yeah, the electivire maximus thing was what pretty much made it me. If any of you battled me way back when, you would have always seen an Electivire or Jolteon on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom