• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Earl Trancy
Reaction score
Don't tell me these "heartless" are going to be like that supposed "zombie" threat that photographer was babbling about...

Ruler of the World
Reaction score
No, they'll just eat all your hearts. Well actually they do seem like zombies... just more mindless I guess...

Storm's A-coming
Reaction score
Hm... Well... I'm going to return to Angel Island and protect my beloved Master Emerald. See you guys later!

The Earl Trancy
Reaction score
All of you are acting like zombies, meandering about when you should be having fun here...

Oh, and so long, Mr. Serious!

Fantastic!
Reaction score
This is just perfect. The heartless and the zombies will destroy each other, and I can become a millionaire if I take pictures of their feuding!

Cat king
Reaction score
Dancing can be fun! I always dreamed of meeting my true love at a dance!

Cat king
Reaction score
What's all this about heartless? I've never heard about a monster like that.

Ruler of the World
Reaction score
What's all this about heartless? I've never heard about a monster like that.
The heartless are monsters that go around stealing other beings hearts, when a person witha strong heart looses their heart a Nobody is born like me...

Reaction score
E-excuse me, sir, but if Kaito doesn't want to dance, then should you really push him like that...? He's made it obvious that he isn't willing to dance with you tonight...

I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.