• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruler of the World
Reaction score
Seems some of the people here know each other, I wish some one from the Organization would show.

Observationalist
Reaction score
I think I understand... III, you should dance with this "Alois". I would like to learn this 'dancing'.

Storm's A-coming
Reaction score
I know what that's like. I really shouldn't be here, but with the Master Emerald...

Reaction score
Wow, you seem pretty fancy Mihael. Chi-Chi would be interested in you.

Reaction score
I'm just getting to know the people/animals/robots/questionable beings here. I invited some guys from the RED team, but they said no! And they call themselves real men...all real men attend fine parties like this!

Cat king
Reaction score
What kind of dancing? I was only taught ballroom dancing.

Storm's A-coming
Reaction score
Real men don't go to these stupid parties... I only came here because I thought Sonic would stop by... I guess I should leave this place.

Cat king
Reaction score
You're leaving? But your one of the more interesting things here!

Reaction score
Maybe I should get going too. I haven't done much partying, and besides I could be training.

Cat king
Reaction score
I wish that some of my friends would show up. Expect maybe Ryen, he would brake stuff.

The Earl Trancy
Reaction score
I've got it! Everyone should pair up with a dance partner.

I call Mihael! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.