• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Earl Trancy
Reaction score
Oh, but I needed a demon's power to truly bring suffering to the object of my revenge.

And besides, in the meantime, Claude acts as my butler, tending to my every whim! Those terms are fine by me!

Servant of Hellsing
Reaction score
Eating a Devil Fruit can allow that as well, and the only thing you sacrifice is your ability to be in water without being weakened by it. Haki is useful as well

The Earl Trancy
Reaction score
Why, Latias, are you actually concerned about me?

Hee hee, but I am only driven by revenge! After I complete that, I will have nothing left anyway.

The Earl Trancy
Reaction score
Aww, so you are concerned!

But my contract is unbreakable now. It's inevitable that I will become a meal for my butler, and I'm completely fine with that, so long as I accomplish my goal.

But in the meantime, I see no harm in having fun at parties such as this~

The Earl Trancy
Reaction score
With a demon on my side, success is pretty much assured. Especially a demon as skilled as my Claude.

The Earl Trancy
Reaction score
Mmm, I best be leaving for now. I certainly don't want Claude fussing at me for staying out too late~

The Science Wizard
Reaction score
Some are. The ones that aren't are wicked, evil monsters.

Alois... How old are you?

: )
Reaction score
The demon looks like the clear winner in that deal.

So I was watching the presidential debate (and, good GLaDOS, my fact checking core was going off so often) and all I could focus on was how much of a push over the moderator was. If anyone interrupted me I'd drop a weighted storage cube on them.

Then I remembered that I should be president and turned off the stream.

Reaction score
The remains of the US.

After THEY invaded and killed most humans the remaining humans have been voting a president. I think I'd be best.

But apparently no one wants an A.I. with murderous hobbies to be president.

Solving puzzles
Reaction score
My, I have lost quite a bit while I was in Gresenheller.

Welcome to all new invetees.

Servant of Hellsing
Reaction score
U.S. Where is that located? The Grand Line? North Blue? South Blue? East Blue? West Blue?

Reaction score
I have heard of none of those locations. You must come from a strange place.

Mr. Layton looks like he'd be excellent at solving my tests. Too bad we're at a party instead of a lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.