• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistress of All Evil
Reaction score
Thank you for inviting me. If you hadn't, I would have had to curse you all, and what a shame that would have been.

: )
Reaction score
Ooh, I like this new person. Lack of empathy is a very desirable trait. Plus I don't think she's human! So that's a bonus.

Observationalist
Reaction score
I am not a human. I do not think you are either, am I right? A robot...

Servant of Hellsing
Reaction score
I have heard of none of those locations. You must come from a strange place.

Mr. Layton looks like he'd be excellent at solving my tests. Too bad we're at a party instead of a lab.
Where are you from? Those are what make up the world. Could you be from a sky island? Your tests?

: )
Reaction score
I am not a human. I do not think you are either, am I right? A robot...
Not exactly a robot, but an A.I., yes.

Where are you from? Those are what make up the world. Could you be from a sky island? Your tests?
Planet Earth. There are no "sky islands" here. Yet. Maybe I'll work on making those common sometime in the near future.

Servant of Hellsing
Reaction score
How strange not knowing of The Grand Line. Well my crew is probably wondering where I am so I'll have to return sometime later. See you GLaDOS-ya

Mistress of All Evil
Reaction score
Ooh, I like this new person. Lack of empathy is a very desirable trait. Plus I don't think she's human! So that's a bonus.
You are correct, human I am not. I am a fairy, but unlike most of my kind, I have no desire to see people happy. Rather, I gain much amusement from their misery.

:3
Reaction score
That sounds scary! I hope she doesn't have a lot of HP if she is evil D:

Fantastic!
Reaction score
Hey, I have returned. I had to fight my way through tons of zombies to get here. Am I the only one who can see them, or something? No one else looks concerned at all.

:3
Reaction score
Do Zombies hide in the dark? I could easily find them. I can even make invisible objects visible with my light.

Fantastic!
Reaction score
Oh, don't worry. Their eyes shine red in the dark, you'll have no trouble spotting them. I've got an idea; let's turn off the lights in this room.

Servant of Hellsing
Reaction score
I'm back for a little. Zombies? Those don't sound threatening at all. Joker is the only one I fear

Observationalist
Reaction score
Joker? Is there not a playing card with such a name..?

Servant of Hellsing
Reaction score
Joker is Donquixote Doflamingo one of the Shichibukai. I use to work for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.