• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
French it up
Reaction score
I'm rather cold. Who volunteers to make me something warm to drink? Pretty please? :(

Aperture Test Subject
Reaction score
Okay!
*puts marshmallows in the hot chocolate*
Here you go!

Servant of Hellsing
Reaction score
How about sake instead? Ah never mind I have to get back to my crew.

:3
Reaction score
Do you know any fun stuff, mister? Like, you like talking about Claude. Is he your friend?

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score
HERE....I...COOOOMEEEE!!!! *crashes into the last poster* Hey! Pay up, umn...MA'M! You have 10 seconds...*look's at rist* 10...9...8.....

Well gee wizz. Waiting for you is getting old already. *pout's* Why not just pay up so i'll leave you alone for once?! ARRGGHH! *hold's up pokeball*

Reaction score
HERE....I...COOOOMEEEE!!!! *crashes into the last poster* Hey! Pay up, umn...MA'M! You have 10 seconds...*look's at rist* 10...9...8.....

Well gee wizz. Waiting for you is getting old already. *pout's* Why not just pay up so i'll leave you alone for once?! ARRGGHH! *hold's up pokeball*
...Geez, you're such a little kid Barry. Don't be so impatient. *shrugs* :p

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score
^ Hmph! SOMEONE here notices i'm HERE and i'm AWESOME, at least...*nod nod* But! ARRRGHHH THAT DOESN'T MATTER JUST PAY UP ALREADY!!!!!
Pokemon Platinum Music - Rival Battle (Do the Barry Dance!) - YouTube
...Why don't you pay up since you're fining everyone? ._. Such a pain. :p
GRRRRRR!!! That's it. Go! Empoleon!!! SHOW THIS BRAT WE MEAN BUSSINESS!!!!! *fall's down before the ball can be thrown* What was that about...

Fantastic!
Reaction score
Where did all these kids come from? You know, come to think of it, I didn't see one kid back at the mall. Were they all invited to this party?

Reaction score
^ Hmph! SOMEONE here notices i'm HERE and i'm AWESOME, at least...*nod nod* But! ARRRGHHH THAT DOESN'T MATTER JUST PAY UP ALREADY!!!!!
Pokemon Platinum Music - Rival Battle (Do the Barry Dance!) - YouTube
...Why don't you pay up since you're fining everyone? ._. Such a pain. :p
GRRRRRR!!! That's it. Go! Empoleon!!! SHOW THIS BRAT WE MEAN BUSSINESS!!!!! *fall's down before the ball can be thrown* What was that about...
How do you expect to get anywhere if you can't even throw a Pokeball? You're the biggest kid on the planet!

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score
Where did all these kids come from? You know, come to think of it, I didn't see one kid back at the mall. Were they all invited to this party?
*point's at Champion Iris* SHE'S the kid! She know's NOTHING. I mean it. NOTHING!!!!...and she still owe's be 1 million pokedollors.

AND, YES, YOUR THE LITTLE KID!!!! *point's angerly at Iris and shake's while pointing*

Reaction score
*point's at Champion Iris* SHE'S the kid! She know's NOTHING. I mean it. NOTHING!!!!...and she still owe's be 1 million pokedollors.

AND, YES, YOUR THE LITTLE KID!!!! *point's angerly at Iris and shake's while pointing*
*smirks* Only a little kid would get angry at this~

Fantastic!
Reaction score
Man, I'm getting a headache. I'm going to drink this wine. *Drinks the wine bottle, restores 5 HP* Phew.

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score
*sigh* Why won't anyone pay up already....shouldn't I be like a celebrity at these parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.