• NMLewis takes on a Tough challenge. Can he win a Normal Rank Contest? Watch here to find out!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcemnt thread for details.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generously sized penguin
Reaction score
I know I'm fat and greedy, but I'm cool! Because I'm a King! A King who is greedier than Bowser!

*hides his money from Barry ;) *

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score
^ Whatever....everyone know's your from Kingdom Hearts 2, anyways. Thats kind of like....last year's news.

....Hey, how did I even KNOW that? *scratches his head...*

And, uhh, King whatever your called, I was refering the that...um....Rocksass guy?!...hmn, sound's like badass. I like it. BUT I'M BADDER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE IN A GAZILION YEARS NOW PAY UP!!! 10 9 8...

Generously sized penguin
Reaction score
^ Whatever....everyone know's your from Kingdom Hearts 2, anyways. Thats kind of like....last year's news.

....Hey, how did I even KNOW that? *scratches his head...*
What? No, I'm from the Kirby series! I don't look like Riku or anything.

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score
What the heck is a Riku. Sounds like something i'd find in the dumpster that isn't worth much cold hard cash...

Generously sized penguin
Reaction score
What the heck is a Riku. Sounds like something i'd find in the dumpster that isn't worth much cold hard cash...
And what is your Empoleon doing here? It's just standing still (or probably watching me o_o)

Generously sized penguin
Reaction score
Fine, but I'll have to steal Pokemon from someone catch some Pokemon first, I didn't bother moving myself since I woke up.

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score
Hey! Badass! Why are YOU giving HIM *point's to King Dedede* the cake and not ME?! PAY UP ALREADY!!!! *throw's a tantrome*

Status
Not open for further replies.