• The Fun and Games team would like remind everyone that the fun and games forum is for fun and relaxation. Please remember that what happens outside fun and games gets left at the door.

Thank you.
    The Fun and Games team
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score
^^ Well I'd be bad and I am not the bad guy here.

^ No my name is Roxas OK?
Rocks...in my.....*is karate chopped by Empoleon* ARRGGHHHH!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT MOVE??!!! I'm trying to understand this guy....

Generously sized penguin
Reaction score
Cool. I'm not late at all! :)

*Dances in front of GLaDOS*
Hey, you know what? I should dance too, it's hilarious. But don't laugh about me being fat :p

If I was here last year, I would just take down Barry's Empoleon :D
(Yes, this is DEDEDE saying that) coz I would say "What is Pokemon?"

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score

Hey, you know what? I should dance too, it's hilarious. But don't laugh about me being fat :p
Your like the fattest creature at this whole party! Now, umn, where's the food? I'm starved....Also, Halloween parties should have ghost type pokemon.

Afraid i'll wet my pants again? Hah! I'm as brave as Paul is! Which is umn....VERY BRAVE YEAH

Generously sized penguin
Reaction score

Your like the fattest creature at this whole party! Now, umn, where's the food? I'm starved....Also, Halloween parties should have ghost type pokemon.

Afraid i'll wet my pants again? Hah! I'm as brave as Paul is! Which is umn....VERY BRAVE YEAH
Uh... *pretends I didn't eat it* It's right on the table.

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score

*stare's closely at dedede* I don't see it, fatso.

Pay up.

Generously sized penguin
Reaction score

Pay up.
Uh, I spent all my money on food, so I have nothing to pay you!

Uh oh. What happens now?

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score

Pay up.
Uh, I spent all my money on food, so I have nothing to pay you!

Uh oh. What happens now?
*send's out Roserade* USE POISON JAB!!! AND GIVE HIM A LOT OF POISON JAB MORE POISON JAB!!!! *grin's evily*

Roserade:"*obay's proudly*"
Me:"I'm THE best. *nodnod*"

: )
Reaction score
If the internet was advanced enough to allow it, I'd send neurotoxin towards your location immediately for that insult.
Even if it was, I wouldn't be affected because I've made myself immune to neurotoxin! Now pay up, GLaDOS! You have 10 seconds! 10, 9, 8, 7...

I'm joking, of course, because you can't come here. I don't even know how I'm at this party, it's miles away.

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score
Who's this new guy? *point*

Also, where did rock pants go? I think that was his name...

U HAVE 10 SECONDS PAY UP
Reaction score
Who's this new guy? *point*

Also, where did rock pants go? I think that was his name...
It was Roxas.
Whatever! I kind of wonder what happoned to him...OH WELL. I guess all that matter's now is that we have fun while we're here, I guess?...He's probably in a trainer battle right now *shrug*.....why am I not in one again?! ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!
Pokemon Platinum Music - Rival Battle (Do the Barry Dance!) - YouTube
Empoleon and Roserade:"*sigh*"

Generously sized penguin
Reaction score
If the internet was advanced enough to allow it, I'd send neurotoxin towards your location immediately for that insult.
Even if it was, I wouldn't be affected because I've made myself immune to neurotoxin! Now pay up, GLaDOS! You have 10 seconds! 10, 9, 8, 7...

I'm joking, of course, because you can't come here. I don't even know how I'm at this party, it's miles away.
Maybe Barry knows :p

Status
Not open for further replies.