• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Demons"? I will have to ask Yuma to inform me of such beings.

Shy Guys are these little guy that wear masks. They talk in strange voices.

11883615431112275553.png

They can be seen wearing different colored clothes.

Hm... They sure are interesting looking. I wonder why they wear those masks. Not that it matters.

I don't know either, Goombario didn't tell me. Wonder if he'd know in the first place.

They are annoying! They do these acrobatic attacks that sometimes were hard to avoid. >:[

Shy guys? Is that what you call them? I think I met some of them in the Willamette mall. Their leader was a guy named Sean. Does that ring any bells?

You have mentioned this "Goombario" before... what is that?

Shy guys? Is that what you call them? I think I met some of them in the Willamette mall. Their leader was a guy named Sean. Does that ring any bells?
I don't think so, I don't recall them having names like that honestly...

You have mentioned this "Goombario" before... what is that?
He's a very smart Goomba, he'd tell our team about the surroundings and enemies which was very helpful!

Goombario1000yeardoor-1-.gif

I would like to meet this "Goombario". I think we would have much in common.

Hi mister! :3

Yeah, I think Goombario would like to meet you too.

Um, but just one thing...if you aren't a human, are you a ghost? o_O

If you're referring to Astral, he's the original Numbers or something like that. He's not a ghost, anyway.

No, once the dead are dead, they're gone. They won't come back, not even as ghosts...

This guy is something completely different, it would seem. How interesting!

So I was told about this party that I should attend. Can anyone direct me to the food?

No, once the dead are dead, they're gone. They won't come back, not even as ghosts...
Huh? But I have a friend that is a ghost. She had quite an attitude too so I clearly remember.

So I was told about this party that I should attend. Can anyone direct me to the food?
Hi mister! I think other people had food prepared.

Um, but just one thing...if you aren't a human, are you a ghost? o_O

I am not a ghost... I am a Numbers.
You are also one of those Number that you have been talking about? What are these Numbers for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom