• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Unless you're into energy ball tennis, in which case he's loads of fun.

Japan is my fellow nation. He gave me one of his 'games', Ocarina of Time, to play once, and I must say, I enjoyed it immensely.

Apart from the Re-deads...

Diamond stirs from his nap and looks at Pearl. "Um..." He rubs his eye and shakes his head. "Whats going on, Pearl?"

"Huh?" Diamond looks at the King. "A talking pokemon... Well yeah, Pearl and I have been friends since childhood."

I just love how everyone is around when I'm not... I'm so alone...

tumblr_m9af5k8tED1rrs94s.gif

Japan is my fellow nation. He gave me one of his 'games', Ocarina of Time, to play once, and I must say, I enjoyed it immensely.

... There is a game named after this? *pulls out the Ocarina of Time* And it involves ReDeads? This "fellow nation" of yours has strange taste in pastimes, I must say.

... There is a game named after this? *pulls out the Ocarina of Time* And it involves ReDeads? This "fellow nation" of yours has strange taste in pastimes, I must say.

Well, yes he does. But I really do admire the music in the game, it is most splendid. Your skill with an Ocarina is unsurpassed.

Mm. Not bad. I myself prefer the piano. Norway is the violinist.

*Begins playing*

A duo then?

AAA-AAA-AAAAA---AA-AAAAHHHHHH!!!! *swing's in on a vine like he's a Chimchar than lands on top of everyone*

GRRRR! THATS IT. I'M FINING ALL OF YOU ten...nine.......

Hi, everyone! The King is back! Now I just need for that dumb robot to give me my hammer back!

I got a new hammer!

*"Look!"*

*whips out the Fairy Bow again, this time with Ice Arrows*

Sir, kindly sheath your strange weapon. No one here desires a confrontation.

... As far as I know.

I would assume that Barry does desire a confrontation. Like Vash and Gilbert he seems to find such things 'Fun'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom