• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Halloween Party 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmph, interesting... Are there any Numbers here?

^^^Young girl, you... you can see me? It would appear I am visible in this place.
^Oh no... that Numbers Hunter.

Hi!

Um, what are numbers? Are they Badges? One of my friends often used Badges, wonder how he's doing now...

I hope he didn't die in a fiery explosion. I had a friend die like that.

Hello, non-human creature.

^^Badges? I have not heard of such objects, but Numbers are important cards I must collect.

^You have an interesting face...

My, it appears there are new invetees at this party.

Hello everyone. Would you fancy a cup of tea?

No, thanks. I've never had tea, and I have no idea how my digestive system will react.

What an odd looking... thing. Are you a human?

Hey, everyone. Frank West here, I'm a freelance photographer, always on the look out for the biggest scoops. Any zombies around here?

I don't have time for tea.

^^^ What in... Is that what people call duel monster's now? Children's card games? It's more serious than that.

^^I have seen zombies on TV, I do not think they are real. Yuma told me so.

Also, nice to meet you, you can call me Astral.

Zombies?! They sound evil to me, I'll shock them!

Badges seemed to give my friend some powers, like he could throw his hammer using it like a projectile weapon.

Card games? What are they like? o.o

Badges seemed to give my friend some powers, like he could throw his hammer using it like a projectile weapon.

Card games? What are they like? o.o

Powers? Those sound quite interesting.

Card games... As in 'Duel Monsters'. They are very addicting.

I've never seen a real zombie. Just duel monster ones.

Oh, and I see Astral answered that card games question for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom